JanVanHaver's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: #LGCTM Logo Challenge - The Finalists - PLEASE VOTE

@JanVanHaver 

Thank you for letting us have a role in this part of the program. This is my pleasure to have one design among these good ideas 🙏

Amir | Join us on IranLocalGuides
Level 10

Thanks @JanVanHaver  for this health competition .I congratulate all the Finalists @ElsDessin ,@Sebaas ,@Amiran ,@arnedery ,@AdrianLunsong ,@AnuradhaP , and I like all the designs but in my view we vote only for one so we help the process to choose the best.

MUHAMMAD USMAN Facebook
Who am I
Level 10

@JanVanHaver great proposals! Let's go Connect Community!🌎

Level 8

Re: #LGCTM Logo Challenge - The Finalists

این لوگو خوبه به نظرم

Connect Moderator

@AnuradhaP I will keep the voting open until 15/02/2020 23:59 CET.

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply
Level 8

Great idea @JanVanHaver . Congrats to all the LGs who had a go and entered their design. For me, @Amiran was one of my favourites. I love the little squeegee cleaning the map pin. Well done to all and I can't wait to see what you finally choose @JanVanHaver .

Level 10

Thank you so much @JustineE for your support 🙏 This is my pleasure that my design has come to your attention.

Amir | Join us on IranLocalGuides
Level 8

Ok, so where can I actually view the six finalist designs? Is this approved by Google as I do not want to involve myself in anything that goes against their terms and conditions of being a Google Local Guide. Thank you, Christopher Berlin Google Local Guide.

Connect Moderator

@Cb2006 if you look at the first page of the comments to this post, you will see the 6 designs, each in one of the first comments to the main post. 

This is not an official Google project, but a campaign set up by me, a local guide just like you. We (meaning everyone involved in this) have taken care, however, to make sure no infringement of any rules and guidelines were made, and have also received no negative feedback from the Google team, although they are well aware of this project.

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply
Level 9

@AnuradhaP nice work, I like your design. 

voting Deadline is 15th February.

Kasun Silva                              

Guiding Star 2021   | Underwater mapping | Street View mapping