JanVanHaver's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: #LGCTM Logo Challenge - The Finalists

Hi @JanVanHaver ,

I liked the logo by @AnuradhaP so much! This is a  minimalist design and looks much more professional than others. 

I thank all the other finalists and participants of this contest. You are making this community great! 

Connect with me: My blog, YouTubeFacebookInstagram

Level 10

Excellent work, theme explained very clearly... 

Connect Moderator

@AnuradhaP I have not yet determined the exact deadline, but it should take longer than a week or 2 - I will get back on this topic soon.

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply
Level 8

Very creatively 

Level 10

Connect Moderator

Actually @davidhyno that's not a bad idea... with so much country teams around these days, perhaps someone should try to come up with a Country-Team logo (which can then be adapted per country) 😃

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply
Level 8

My dear @JanVanHaver brother each logo looking very so beautiful. Thank you very much for sharing with us. 

Connect Moderator

Thank you for the feedback @Mohammadalauddin. I am very grateful that so many people contributed a design.

Level 10

@SaifIS  Thank you.

Level 8

@JanVanHaver  @AnuradhaP These colors and the design cached my eyes.  

plus.google.com/u/0/communities/108877772177547307986">Anuradhapura Local Guides | Sri Lanka Local Guides Facebook Group