cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

LG Socks?

Level 7

Local Guide gifts

Today morning i received a local guide gift. i was about to proceed with my details and suddenly my phone hanged so i tried to redeem the code again. Its not working now. Please help me.

Level 4

Re: Local Guide Perks CODE NOT WORKING

I am having the exact same problem......please help

Level 7

Error with local guide redemtion code.

Hello Friends,

I just recieved a local guide perk as a redemption code but their website keep ssying not able to recognize. It went okey for the first time, but I was not able to provide the address. Now its say code is not recognized. Any help to redeem it.

Level 4

Re: LG Socks?

I got this same exact email, decided to bite the bullet and redeem. Haven't had anything go wrong yet. If it is a fake it's pretty darn convincing. 

Level 9

Re: Local Guide gifts

Hi @anbsakura:

A few others are also having the same issue. I'll be merging your post with the existing thread.

I have already informed the team about the issue. Please be patient while they investigate what is going on! 🙂

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Level 9

Re: Error with local guide redemtion code.

Hi @Harijyot:

A few other users have also reported some issues. I'm going to merge your post with the existing thread.

The team has been informed and please be patient while they investigate.

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Level 9

Re: Perks couldn't able redeemed

Hi @mathewjohn:

A few other users have reported similar issues. I'm going to merge your post into the existing thread.

The team has been informed and please be patient while they investigate. 

Level 7

Received the same mail and stumbled upon this thread while searching about it. It looks legit - but since the sock will ship from UK, it'll probably take a while to arrive. 

Level 8

Congratulations @Indyan @Marshy!

Please do share the progress and photos with us!  I feel happy for you all!

Ps.  Can you share from which city you are based?