ShafiulB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Kudos Mania - Kudos Badges or Top Kudoed Authors All Time

There are thousands of Local Guides here, Who's are try to  make connect  better with their experience or Important contribution.  

In this way we give them kudos for support them as they are right and we also received kudos for our best post or reply .

Whats are Kudos ..? 

Kudos is a content rating system that lets you vote for the messages you think are the most useful or important.

When you give kudos to a message, you are giving a thumbs-up for good content and a pat on the back to its author. Your kudos help to boost the value of certain messages and enhance the reputation of their authors.

Giving kudos is as easy as a single click, but the impact of kudos ripples across the community

A local Guides who start to gave/Received kudos then all kudos automatically one by one increase his/her Kudos counts .

Kudos Counts are continue with two accounts : 01. Gave Kudos 02. Received Kudos

There are many Badges for gave or Received kudos, one by one you can unlock theses badges. 1, 5, 25, 50, 100, 250, 500, 1000, 5000 or later Gave or Received Kudos Badges for unlock.

Gave Kudos Badges 

badges 0.JPG

Received Kudos Badges 

badges.jpg

**Received Kudos Badges are important to show your Local guides Connect activity ......

Top 03 Kudoed Authors All time

We can see the top 03 Kudoed Authors, Who's are make their contribution from the first time of Connect journey and earned the highest score of Received kudos . 

They are -

1. @SampsonF    =  3986 Kudos
  2. @LucioV           =  3831 Kudos 
  3. @MahabubH    = 3733 Kudos 

(Continued)*

How we can see that Top Kudoed Authors list ..?

Go to My Settings > Preferences > Kudos > Top Kudoed Authors component:Time range then select  All time - Include all kudos After set up Go back Home to see the Leaderbord .

Something New .....!!!

kudos.JPG

Dhaka, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh
29 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Kudos Mania - Kudos Badges or Top Kudoed Authors All Time

Level 8

Hi @ShafiulB,

Thank you very much for the post, it created a snapshot while I am still being featured - not for long, I am sure.

Personally, I would like to see more details on the options of time period available:  All time, last XX days, etc.

I think that should allow LGs to understand more on this option and being able to adjust Connect Preferences to suit one's own needs.

Connect Moderator

Level 10

@ShafiulB thanks a lot for share

Mahabub Hasan
Connect Moderator

Level 10

Connect Moderator

Level 10

No 😄 Never looked into settings->kudos, i knew there was some kind of time frame, but i didn't know where! 

Connect Moderator