PavelSarwar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Kuala Lumpur City gallery- KL 360 Degree Experience

IMG_20190526_175840-COLLAGE.jpg

If I visit any new city or place i love to buy souvenir from there. Today we, me and @SumaiyaZafrin  went KL city gallery before join Bazar Ramadan KL food crawl. Inside the city gallery have a souvenir shop named ARCH Kuala Lumpur. I attended KL City Gallery heritage walk last year. But today I have seen a lot of new additions in KL city gallery.

IMG_20190526_175417-COLLAGE.jpg

Kuala Lumpur City Gallery, owned by ARCH, tells the story of Kuala Lumpur through photos, prints and miniatures, located right in the historical enclave of Independence Square (Dataran Merdeka), Kuala Lumpur!

IMG_20190526_180525-COLLAGE.jpg

If you come to Malaysia, my suggestion is please visit KL city gallery. Gold Award Winning Centre Kuala Lumpur City Gallery, owned by ARCH, tells the story of Kuala Lumpur’s Past, Present and Future through miniatures. IMG_20190526_183238-COLLAGE.jpg

IMG_20190526_182853-COLLAGE.jpg

IMG_20190526_182915-COLLAGE.jpg

The iconic I Love KL structure, created with passion for the city, is a bit hit among visitors who love to pose at it.

Full Google Photos album

QUICK FACTS!

Opening Hours : 9am – 6.30pm daily. Free WIFI.

Opened : Jan 2012

No of visitors : 2000-3000 daily

Size : 30,000 sq ft

Entrance Ticket : RM 10 ( Sometimes Free)

Cameras/video : Gladly allowed at our photo stops!

Facilities : Information Centre, Free KL Map, Cafe, Gift Shop, Sitting areas, Rest rooms, Postcard postal services, Online Taxi booking, Security.Selfie in font of  write up Thank you in different languages.Selfie in font of write up Thank you in different languages.

Do you love to buy souvenir? Tell us about your city gallery.

Proud to be a Local Guide.
Kuala Lumpur City Gallery, Jalan Raja, Kuala Lumpur City Centre, Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
10 comments
Level 10

Re: Kuala Lumpur City gallery- KL 360 Degree Experience

Connect Moderator

Yap we had a wonderful day today.I love to explore different places with you @PavelSarwar. Really that place is very beautiful and I love to go there again and again.

Level 8

@StephenAbraham yap bro, today missed you too much.

Level 10

It is very nice @StephenAbraham KL has been an inspiration to me since my visit, people, culture, architecture, city planning, etc. I can not wait to visit again. I stayed Petaling Jaya!

Local Guides - East, Central Africa
Level 8

@Giigle You are always welcome in Malaysia. I am living in Cyberjaya.

Level 7

Bravo Pavel! Like your story on KL Information Centre. Although I live in Kuala Lumpur for the past 11 years, I have not visited this place. Yesterday was my first time and the moment I stepped into this place I was greeted by a pretty and sweet Ms. Anathasia the manager on duty. This small gesture attracts me to know more and got me interested to explore more. However it was already 6.30 pm at that time hence Ms. Anathasia politely tells me that they are closing soon.
I briefly looked around and went in upto the cafeteria area.
Very impressed by the volume of information we can gather from this places and it is really a 'missed opportunity' if anyone pass visiting this place.

IMG-20190527-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20190527-WA0014.jpg

IMG-20190527-WA0009.jpg

IMG-20190527-WA0013.jpg

IMG-20190527-WA0008.jpg

Shopping
Souvenirs is indeed somthing everybody would expect from this place but my eyes fell for the 'Hainanese Kaya' which looks appertising and too attractive for me to ignore. I bought this for RM10.0

Level 8

It is truly a great place to visit, for the first time I have visited this place too. Thanks, @PavelSarwar, and @SumaiyaZafrin to explore this gallery.

Level 10

Hi @PavelSarwar 

Nice article! I had the chance to visit KL City Gallery, and almost close time, so it was empty. i took.the photos inside without queue 

Little India Miniature in KL City GalleryLittle India Miniature in KL City Gallery

Level 8

@Ddimitra I visited before but yesterday i saw so many new additions. Its really nice. We had a good time.