Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

Re: Help becoming a trusted pro

Hi @ZekariasT

Thanks for your answer!

I'm really sorry to hear that. 

We will investigate your case and let you know when we have any news regarding to this. 

In the meantime, would you mind sharing an updated screenshot of your statistics tab, so that we can investigate a little more?

Best, 

Level 4

Re: Known issue: Local Guides reaching Trusted SV Status not receiving Badge/Invite

I have 50 approved and its been a month since my 50th was approved. But I haven’t received email to be a trusted photographer yet. I would greatly appreciate help. Thanks C749D5B4-FCB6-44C5-9837-6C3B7F328C8F.png

Level 1

Re: Known issue: Local Guides reaching Trusted SV Status not receiving Badge/Invite

HI @Rawfires360

Thanks for sharing your situation. 

We will investigate your case too and let you know when we have news regarding to this. 

Best, 

Level 4

IT WORKS NOW.

Uninstalled and reinstalled Street View and got invited as soon as I relaunched app.

Level 10

May-25-2018

Dear @BruceDM

I also get the same problem. Can not switch the button "Available for hire" on in my Street View App's setting, although my Street View account has more than 60 approved photos. 'Available for hire' button is not working.

P/S: I did try to delete/uninstall, reinstall the Street View app and try to opt-in the Available for hire again. Then the result is nothing changed. Can not switch on.

Hope your team will fix the issues soon.

Thank you so much.

LG Summit Attendee in 2016 ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Regional Lead before 2017
Former Google Contributor

Hi ThanhLan 

The Street View Moderators posted about your issue in the Photography board an you can read the post here.  At this time the team is still investigating. My advice would be to subscribe to that thread and await updates from the Street View Moderators.

I am not available to respond on the weekend
Level 10

@BruceDM & @Yohanad,

I have just checked and found the problem fixed. The button "Available for hire" working now.

Thank you so much for your SV team. 

LG Summit Attendee in 2016 ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Regional Lead before 2017
Former Google Contributor

@ThanhLan - Good to hear! You may tag a moderator anytime you have a question.

I am not available to respond on the weekend
Level 7

@LuciaC This is to let you know that I have successfully turned on the Available for hire setting. 

Level 1

That's great @ZekariasT!!

Thanks for letting us know. 

best,