JeslynL's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Site shows me as Lvl 3, but app shows me as Lvl 5

Just like the title says. My lvl on the LG website had me stuck at my points when I signed up a couple of days ago, which you can see on my badge (assuming it isnt fixed yet, if so nvm). However, since then I've advanced to Lvl 5. When am I going to see an update, because this may be the reason I haven't received my Play Music perk. I know it's still beta and I'm willing to wait, but come on Google, I want my recognition!

Also, there should be a topic category for reporting problems and bugs.

Level 10

Re: Points Information On The Local Guides Homepage

Yeah, It seems that pointing system works based on old method. It passed even more than 48 hours and still no correction for points to contributes. I hope the team look into this issue and solve it, anyway we're continue contributing in each pointing method 🙂

Amir | Join us on IranLocalGuides
Level 7

@Amiran and @HelloSamsonR, I also faced the same issue. Reported. No actions or anything so far.. 😞

Level 10

Hi @Amiran and @lu5er I was referring to the information which says points are per place, not perfect individual photos or answers as well. With the new point system points now are per individual photos,and individual answers as well. That was the information I was referring too, @Amiran a newbie coming in might not as well really understand that, that's why it's really good the Local guides team correct that information :).

Anonymous
Not applicable

Level 6 badge email awaiting for more than 48hrs

Hallo I'm still waiting for level six and it's been a while and in very anxious manner..the badges like 5 kudos bagde are being sent to my email but not the level 6...Screenshot_2017-08-04-21-16-56.png

Screenshot_2017-08-04-21-20-04.png

Plz help

Level 8

Re: Level 6 badge email awaiting for more than 48hrs

I am tagging @JeslynL so that your case can be investigated.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks @YK1001 😀

Level 10

Edit Points are not upgrading.

It seems my Edit Points are not upgrading.I always notice the total points and in spite of approved edit modes notifications it is not reflected in increased points according .Kindly do the needful for getting my deserved points and my result for my efforts..

jojo
Level 8

Adding information, Losing points

Something strange is going on:

1.When I add reviews or ratings, I lose rating points. I had 81 points a few mins ago but down to 79.

2. The number of ratings indicated 's number I counted don't add up. 

Anyone out there who can help sort this out? Concerned about adding new locations as it means losing points. Here's a screenshot of my profile.

Overall points seem to go up, ratings go down. Had 81 earlier today.Overall points seem to go up, ratings go down. Had 81 earlier today.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Moderators please help @YK1001 Help me contact moderators.