JeslynL's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Slow Updating

Hey Garner,

Thanks for getting back to me, my points updated this morning! I got an email first thing. I was surprised, it took a week to change. It appears to be resolved!

Level 7

Re: Level problem

@PaulPavlinovich wrote:

Hi @Jace Local Guides Connect synchronizes with Maps each time you login. How long have you been Level 5? It can be up to 24 hours for LGC to catch up.

@Jace wrote:

On my google maps app it says I am local guide level 5, but when I look at my profile online it says I am still local guide level 2. What’s the problem?

I've been level 5 for 2 days now. I just now got the email notification that I reached level 5 but when I go to my online profile it still shows I am level 2 @PaulPavlinovich

Anonymous
Not applicable

Why are my points not updating?

My points are being updated as I enter like a million photos on google of what I had but why aren't they updating?...plz don't judge my name 😛 btw I'm trying to apply for the tester app but it says I'm level 5 But I'm truly level 6Screenshot_2017-08-04-21-20-04.png

Screenshot_2017-08-04-21-16-56.png

Level 8

Re: Why are my points not updating?

Hi @Anonymous,

Recently, quite a few LGs are reporting their LG points (and Level) as find in their LG Homepage is lagging behind as find in Maps contributions page.

Please allow 48 hours for the LG Homepage figures to get sync from Maps.

Level 9

Hi @Anonymous as @YK1001 mentioned allow 1 - 2 days to update your status in the Local Guide home page.

flagnepal acetreks.gif  - Nepal | YouTube
Level 2

Mismatched Points

why my points are different on google map and local guide home page? On Google map I am on level 4 and on the home page, I am on level 2. Is supposed to be like this any comment will be appreciated. Thank you  

Level 8

Re: Mismatched Points

Please allow up to 48 hours for the figures to sync from Maps to LG Homepage.

Level 6

Re: Mismatched Points

Hello @rose1 , Usually it takes 48 hours to synchronize Maps and Lgconnect. The same thing is happening with me too. It will get updated, don't worry just keep on contributing and it will level up eventually.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @MadanKPradhan @YK1001

Thank You for your help...

Really Appreciated...😀

Level 7

Mismatch in points

Please bear with me..

I have read two similar queries ( link 1 and link 2) and their solutions by @JeslynL and @LuisRG. I may be repetitive, but please..

LocalGuides homepageLocalGuides homepageMy Contribution TabMy Contribution Tab

So, I can understand they are two different metrics. My Contribution refers to total points and LocalGuides homepage or desktop shows Contribution per type.

But I have a doubt. So, according to this (desktop or homepage), I have made only 1 Review, right? But is that true?

t2.jpg

I can calculate I have 26 reviews and each yielded me 6 points. So, my contribution tab shows 26*6 = 156. Absolutely correct!

But is my LocalGuides homepage or desktop showing the correct figures? One more thing as @davidcox pointed out on time and as it is written on LocalGuides homepage "Points may take around 24 hours to update.", it's already 24 hours.

Just don't get angry if I'm re-posting something similar. I'm a newbie here.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.