JeslynL's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Level problem

On my google maps app it says I am local guide level 5, but when I look at my profile online it says I am still local guide level 2. What’s the problem?

Level 6

Slow Updating

If I go to google maps, my contributions have gotten me to a level 6 guide, but the local guide program has not updated and it's been three or four days now. How much longer will it take to update the guide level?

Level 10

Imposible crear sitio Movistar Rider eSports Center

Buenas a todos los Local Guides.

No dispongo de categoría para crear el sitio Movistar Rider eSports Center, después de crear varias veces el sitio siempre me sale "No aprobada" no entiendo porque no se me aplica dicho cambio.

https://www.telefonica.com/es/web/sala-de-prensa/-/movistar-esports-center-el-centro-de-alto-rendimi...

Si alguien es de Madrid y me gustaría que creará dicho sitio, está situado en la Casa del Lector a la derecha de Ironhack dentro del recinto del Matadero.

IMG_4687.JPG

Un Saludo Cordial de Miguel Ángel.
Level 10

Points Information On The Local Guides Homepage

The Points Information on the Local Guides Homepage is not yet updated to the current points system. It stills carry the old information of the points system. Please can you see to that as well so people don't get confused. I have attached an image to as well give you a clear description of what I am talking about. 

IMG_20170804_111817.jpg

Kind Regards, 

Samson 

Connect Moderator

Re: Level problem

Hi @Jace Local Guides Connect synchronizes with Maps each time you login. How long have you been Level 5? It can be up to 24 hours for LGC to catch up.

@Jace wrote:

On my google maps app it says I am local guide level 5, but when I look at my profile online it says I am still local guide level 2. What’s the problem?

Level 9

Dear @Jace It will take time to update information base on ur login

cheers

Level 9

Dear @Jace It will take time to update information base on ur login

cheers

Former Google Contributor

Re: Slow Updating

Hi @PablofromIceland. Can you let me know when you first noticed the points discrepancy and please let me know if the points are displaying differently on your app as well. 

Level 6

Hey Garner, thanks for getting back to me. I just got an email this morning with the update. It took a week, which is strange, but it worked out!

@AGarner wrote:

Hi @PablofromIceland

Former Google Contributor

@PablofromIceland ok fantastic!