Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Re: Lost my local guides points

Thank you so much.

Level 9

Re: Facing issues with Google Maps

Even me and many other local guides facing the same problem about reviews. Sometime it's works fine and sometimes vanished. Just wait and watch, after few hours everything will be alright. 

In case of not applied status you'll not get any email. Not applied condition occurs when system reject your edit towards Google Map. Here is a pinned which explains in details. 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 8

Re: Reviews are Still missing

Thank you @Csaba for your suggestion but it's not working for me I just thinking whenever I go to play store Update section There is always a app ask for update and it's the most updated app on my device almost every 6-7 days maps give us updates despite this we are facing problems now it's been 3 days nothing to say!!!!

most bad part is no one is saying nothing from official team let's see how many days it take to solve!!!

Level 8

There is a BUG in Maps

Dear Googlers and Moderators,

Many Local Guides observed bugs in maps recently.

We are not able to see our Reviews in contribution tab in map. It's appearing as "You haven't written any reviews yet".

Snapshot attached for your reference. Please resolve it as soon as possible.bug.jpg

@DrShaunak @deepakjhic @StephenAbraham , I am tagging @brittym for this moment.

Thanks for time.

Level 9

Re: There is a BUG in Maps

Hi there, 

Appreciate your posting in connect. Many others(even me) facing the same and I hope Google moderators aware about this bug. 

Please give some time for next update. 

@Prdeep wrote:

@DrShaunak @deepakjhic @StephenAbraham please tag any Moderator or Googler soon. I am tagging @brittym for this moment.

Thanks for time.

It's enough to tag a Google moderator. Please be patience. 

@Prdeep

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 9

Re: There is a BUG in Maps

@Prdeep Even I am facing the same issue and I hope Google Must be working on this issue and it will be resolved asap.

I am not sure who will take care of the technical issue of Maps but still, I hope @TraciC can help us highlighting this issue.

Level 7

Re: All my reviews are missing from profile

I'm having the same problem. Patiently waiting for the fix.

Level 8

Re: All my reviews are missing from profile

I think this may be due to bug, try opening your account in different system or else log out and log in again. 

Level 7

Re: Novice trailblazer badge is not getting updated

Hi @BruceDM, I am encountering an issue with the maps. I can not see my reviews in the Review section, it says you have not started writing reviews but I have already written around 80 reviews. Attached is the snapshot for review section and the badge I got for writing reviews. Can you please check this.Screenshot_20180428-232332.png

Screenshot_20180428-232302.png

Former Google Contributor

Re: Reviews are Still missing

Hello @ayann, @MohamadAkrm - thanks for sharing this info and thank you for your patience. As an FYI, Google Moderators are typically unavailable on the weekends.

We have received similar reports from various users and I have raised this issue with the proper teams, sharing feedback and screenshots from all of you in the community. Please be patient while the issue is investigated.

I am not available to respond on the weekend