BruceDM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Known Issue: Missing Reviews

[5/1 7:30 PM EST] UPDATE  - Your reviews should now be visible in "Your contributions."   Please tag a Google Moderator if you are still experiencing any issues and provide a timestamp and a screenshot. Thank you all for your patience in this matter.

Hello all,

I wanted to let you know that we are aware of the issue where your Google Maps reviews have disappeared. This may be happening on your mobile device and/or on Desktop. This is a high priority item that the engineering team is working on at this time.  Rest assured that your content has not been deleted and when the bug is repaired, you should see your reviews return to their normal state.

Please keep an eye on this thread for additional updates.

I am not available to respond on the weekend
255 comments
Level 8

All my added reviews missing

ScreenshotScreenshot

On google maps, when I click on my contributions and then move to reviews, the following message is displayed -

"You haven't written any reviews yet."

I am at local guide level 6 and have added many reviews, ratings and photos. But now all of them are missing on the contributions page of Google maps.

@AradhanaB Ma'am kindly help.

Level 9

Re: All my added reviews missing

@gogia try updating app. Or go to settings find apps 

Google map

Clear data. 

Or try visiting from PC. 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Former Google Contributor

Hello @gogia. I don't have any problem seeing your contributions. This issue has been discussed several times before, and @SampsonF shared his insights about it in this post. Are you still experiencing this problem now?

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 10

@gogia hope it would be OK soon and you will be able to see all your REVIEWS.

@deepakjhic

@gogia wrote:

ScreenshotScreenshot

On google maps, when I click on my contributions and then move to reviews, the following message is displayed -

"You haven't written any reviews yet."

I am at local guide level 6 and have added many reviews, ratings and photos. But now all of them are missing on the contributions page of Google maps.

@AradhanaB Ma'am kindly help.

Level 8

@JeslynL

Thanks for your reply.

I have read almost all the discussions regarding this issue but my problem is not yet solved.

Kindly help. I also discussed this issue with @AradhanaB at the workshop held on 15th July, 2017 at Dum Pukht, Hotel ITC Maurya, Chanakyapuri, Delhi. Also, I showed her error I am getting.

Kindly suggest

Level 8

@deepakjhic

All done but my problem remains unsolved.

Level 8

Well,  I had the same problem  and later realised the issue
I had 2 google accounts on my Android phone and when Maps is opened, it uses the account that was last accesed through GMAIL
so I had 2 profiles even on maps, and this I realised very late

check which account is used on Maps, hope this solves your issue

Level 9

@gogia 

1. Mention your Android version 

2. Google Map app version 

?

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 8

On new Android versions, we can create extra Android Users to avoid this kind of Google Account mix-ups.  (Of course, there are issues like slow switching, etc).  But for separating work & personal account (if you just need to switch once after back to work, then once after leaving office) and non-frequent switching, it might worht it.