Did you mean: 
Level 1

Re: Known Issue: Missing Reviews

All of my info is missing too. I was level 6. Now I am 0.  😞

HELP

Terrycwallace 

Former Google Contributor

Re: Help: Problems with Google maps

Thanks for reaching out, @veritachanguita. This topic has been discussed in Known Issue: Missing Reviews. Your post is getting merged there so you can follow up.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 4

Hi Google! 

Even I’m facing the same issue. I’m unable to see any of my reviews!

Level 6

So u can see all my reviews but there not posting biblically any more they have all been taken off I'm a level 6 nearly 7. Also all my like and all my views have disappeared 

Level 5

Hi, where we are with this topic? I receive many requests to star places I already reviewed, I even see comment from the owner to my review which doesn't exist anymore... Looks like one big mess. I stop contributing unless problem is solved.

Level 7

Hello @MaciejR

How are you doing??

Unfortunately I have not received any updates on the situation, but I do not think you should stop posting/contributing because it should still show up to the public, even though you cannot see it in private mode.

Hope this helps!