BruceDM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Missing Review problem!!!

Hi team 

it's been more than two days the reviewed section is empty on my profile as everyone is complaining​ I was expecting it would be fix soon but it's still missing.

Can you gays confirm how much time it will take to fix or if is it on maintainence or not because it's one of the longest bug and everytime you have assured us but this time nothing is happening. we have faced some bugs in past but this time it's taking much time.!!!!!

@BruceDM @MarinSt

Level 10

Re: Reviews are Still missing

Hi @ayann, I also noticed this. Click on another tab (say photos) and back to reviews. They should appear (at least they did for me). Clearly a bug but fortunately the reviews did not disappear for good!

Level 10

Re: All my review are missing

I faced the same issue today, @Vachintha (and all). Then I clicked on another contribution tab (Photos) and back on Reviews and they were there. Apparently a bug but it seems the data is safe indeed.

Level 8

@Ve, As correctly mentioned by @NareshDarji I too believe that this is bug. Because suddenly all my reviews appeared at ones and again disappeared. I sincerely hope Google will provide a resolution fast... Please keep us updated if you get to know further detail on this issue. 

Vachintha
Level 8

Hi @Csaba, thanks for sharing your experience. Let's hope Google provides us with a resolution fast. Meanwhile do keep us updated.

Cheers! 

Vachintha
Level 10

Re: Message"You haven't written any reviews yet!

@MarinSt

106,633 points

CONTRIBUTEREVIEWSPHOTOSEDITS

You haven't written any reviews yet!
Share your opinions about places you've been. Just search for the place and click "Write a review."
LEARN MORE

The only screen shot which i could give as a proof is he  above since no other screen shots were  available for  a closer look?

I logged with same account for writing reviews.

Thanks

jojo
Level 6

Re: Message"You haven't written any reviews yet!

I've experienced this problem to..

I've tried the solution that given from other forum like change your pass, delete cache and data, login again

I still experience this issue, any help would be good

Thank You :))Screenshot_20180430-103730.png

Level 6

Facing issues with Google Maps

I have been trying to edit and review few places in my area, but its not working, edits are not applied and I don't even get emails. This morning when I checked my contributions it shows 0 reviews, but I have written number reviews... please help

Level 5

Re: Lost my local guides points

Unfortunately hothing happened I spent almost 72 hours but no change. 

Level 10

Re: Lost my local guides points

Ok I tag some moderators to solve your issue @MohamadAkrm

@KlaudiyaG @ErmesT@JeslynL