TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Known Issue: Local Guides details missing when viewing your own profile

Thanks to all for your responses and thanks Google team who addressed this issue and resolved the problems. Everything is getting uodated now, some of them in real time as it used to be.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Clearly Google Maps are so visited app that couldn't stand that much traffic. Just kidding :-). I was also wondering why this happened and if I was the only one but soon I realized that everyone else has the same issue. I was sure that it was a minor thing and hope that won't happen again.

Level 8

Re: Where are my badges ?

be patient, your badges come back already 🙂

it was the same for me, and I can check them now 🙂

Have a good day bro 😉

Jean-Marc Rolland
Level 9

no..... still no bagdes in my profile 😕

Level 9

Re: Points not updating

no... still no badges in my profile 😕

Former Google Contributor

@marcinwojcikpolska, I have no problem seeing a Level 8 badge on your profile icon on your Maps profile. Can you share a screenshot of what you are seeing so I can take a look into it? Thanks!

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 5

What's the benefit of earning points and  a local guide &  what I will get  after Complete the levels.

Level 9

Hello

@8680908077

The benefits is to help the people around the world and

And most interesting points to get chance to meet the top local guides just like you in local guide summit 

in San Francisco which everyone hope

Cheers

Best regards saudi local guide 

Level 10

@8680908077 only personal satisfaction. Points cannot be converted into anything material or financial. However once a while, Google may provide some small perks to contributors. No guarantees.

Level 8

Ich kann ebenfalls meine neuen Punkte seit zwei Tagen nicht sehen. Es wird nicht aktualisiert. @JeslynL

Claudia Graul