cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Jagannath temple,puri, Odisha, India

IMG20200123185332-01.jpeg

IMG20200123185527-01-01-02.jpeg

 best time to go puri in winter season. Puri jagannath temple dedicated lord jagannath a form of lord Vishnu .once you entered inside the temple you feel religious and you can go konark sun temple 30km distance from puri .The road connect puri Konark Marine drive road. You can never believe that even a road be such a beauty and among the top attraction of a city, until you enjoy a drive at this stretch. atleast once you can visit here with your family, friends.And the best part is beach you can spend time in morning , evening .you feel that wind.its so peaceful. i guarantee you definitely like it. Atleast try once in a life time.

Puri, Odisha, India
7 comments
Level 8

Re: Jagannath temple,puri, Odisha, India

Beautiful Temple

Beautiful Pictures @Namita 

Please do share more details about this place.

What is the best time to visit according to atmosphere here, except the Festive time when we have progression.

RamboRazor

Level 4

This Jagannath Puri temple is so beautiful, makes the heart delightful, thank you very much for showing this temple, I am from Vrindavan, Radhe Radhe🙏🙏🙏

Level 10

@Namita hi Namita nice to see the beautiful pics of Jagannath ji. Some more information and time of visit and places adjoining that areas may also shared.

With love & regards
JSharma Local Guide Delhi
#Local Guide India
Connect Moderator

Thanks for sharing the nice pictures of the Jagannath temple @Namita  Jee.

I have the same question as others, what is the best time of the day to visit?

How was the climate when you visited there?

Thank you.

~Greetings from New Delhi

Level 7

@Tushar_Suradkar @JSharma @Brijwasivishal @RamboRazor best time to go puri in winter season. Puri jagannath temple dedicated lord jagannath a form of lord Vishnu .once you entered inside the temple you feel religious and you can go konark sun temple 30km distance from puri .The road connect puri Konark Marine drive road. You can never believe that even a road be such a beauty and among the top attraction of a city, until you enjoy a drive at this stretch. atonce you can visit here with your family, friends.And the best part is beach you can spend time in morning , evening .you feel that wind.its so peaceful. i guarantee you definitely like it. Atleast try once in a life😊

Level 10

@Namita thanks Namita surely I will come 

With love & regards
JSharma Local Guide Delhi
#Local Guide India
Former Google Contributor

Hi @Namita 

Thanks for sharing. Wow this place looks quite large? How many temples are there? They look quite impressive with the details carved. How much is a ticket to visit? Can you get a guided tour to explain a bit about the history behind these temples? 

Do you live close by or do you travel every once a while to visit? I'd love to hear more about this place. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!