Santanu_Saha_01's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: It's my drawing not a photography ,tell me plzz how is it ??

Thanks madam

Former Google Contributor

Hello @Santanu_Saha_01,

Just like @TravellerG mentioned earlier, you can tag Connect members in your posts by writing @ before their name. This way they receive a notification and know that you are trying to communicate with them directly.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 10

Superb work Santanu Saha 👏🏼! With time you can develop skills to master level, you have potential @Santanu_Saha_01 . I am a Ma Durga fan, her name (any name) and looking at her pictures give me enthusiasm and feeling of owning her vibes 🙏. @TravellerG your encouragement for young artists and new comers is admirable. Thanks for including me in the post.

@BorrisS Omg!! Borris I am taken by surprise 😁 to read your comments.. you know so much about that era.. amazing 👌

Level 7

Thanks sir.

Level 10

English:

Dear @Santanu_Saha_01, still you are NOT TAGGING people; "You have written "Thanks sir" - to whom have you addressed? If you would have written "Thanks sir @BorrisS", then Mr BorriS woule have got the information (notification). Kindly follow the instructions, please.

Thanks

Hindi: Aap ne "Thanks Sir" likha he na? Ye kiske liye? Magar aap "Thanks sir, @BorrisS" likha hota, to Mr BorriS ko malum ho jata tha (notification milta tha). Kripaya, Instructions follow karo.

Dhanyawad

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Thank you for heart touching words,dear friend @GhazalaShah.

"...With time you can develop skills to master level,..." - may these words be BLESSINGS to this boy.

"...I am a Ma Durga fan..." this I noticed from some of your response somewhere else, earlier.

"...your encouragement for young artists and new comers..." you all promote me & hence I am present in this forum; however, it is not our moral responsibility to promote such talents? By nature, I am like that & did it in the name of God. Once again thanks for your regards.

Thank you for your time, for this boy, too.

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

👍 dear @BorrisS 

Level 10

I should thank you for your valuable time, dear @YasumiKikuchi - with regards

Level 10

It is my pleasure, dear @helga19 - I felt that you will enjoy this post, hence invited you here - thanks for visiting.

Level 10

"...I love old Indian cinema, especially the Golden age illustrated in the films of Mahboob Khan, Guru Dutt, Raj Kapoor, etc. :)..." New information for many of us - thank you.