ASMHasan's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

It's mid-noon at Inani Beach.

Amazing view of Inani Beach ( in Ukhia Upazila of Cox's Bazar District, Bangladesh). Tourists are enjoying calm and quiet sea and hot Sun. Children are playing without fear.Inani BeachInani Beach

Inani Beach, Bangladesh
13 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: It's mid-noon at Inani Beach.

Hi @ASMHasan,

Thank you for sharing this photo, it brings me back to summer.

Would you like to tell a bit more about the place? Do you live there or just went for a holiday?

I like to go to the beach and have fun with my friends or my family. I love snorkeling as well, because the wildlife of the sea is amazing.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Hi @ASMHasan,

Great picture! Thanks for taking it and sharing it with us. Inani Beach looks really nice and welcoming, especially for the kids who are having fun 🙂 I can't wait to see more of your photos.

I would like to invite you to introduce yourself in the community and meet new fellow Local Guides in your area.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

@Petra_M Thank you very much for your nice comment. 

Actually the beach is nearer to Cox’s Bazar (the longest unbroken sea beach) and connected by marine drive. This is the only beach in Bangladesh with rocks on it. During high tide it is covered with water and during Low tide all rocks exposed. Only in this beach you can walk a long way without any disturbance of hawkers. As a whole the beach is very pleasing.

I do not live there, I went there for holiday. But if you want to visit this beach you are most welcome.

Level 7

@KatyaL Thank you very much for your invitation. Here is the link of my post at Introduce Yourself - November 2018

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Introduce-Yourself-November-2018/m-p/116632...

Thank you for the warm words @ASMHasan!

If it`s a long beach, it could be good for morning running as well. I hope, once I can visit it.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Hi @ASMHasan,

Thank you for the link to your introduce yourself post. I've just noticed you are from Dhaka. Can you share with us what are the most popular tourist attractions in your city? Is there also a history behind the name of your hometown? I bet it would be interesting for everyone to learn more about it.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

I am sure, you will enjoy the morning run at Inani Beach as no hawker will bother you. Google Local Guides Bangladesh is planning to observe their 100th meet-up at Cox's Bazar. We will be very pleased if you join with us @Petra_M

Thank you for the invitation @ASMHasan! I would love to join the meet-up.

Level 7

@Petra_M  I am very delighted to hear from you. It will be a great inspiration for us if we have you among us in our 100th meet-up. 

Dear @MahabubMunna . vai please.