ASMHasan's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: It's mid-noon at Inani Beach.

@ASMHasan thanks for tag me . @KatyaL @Petra_M 

Hello Googler i am Mahabub Hassan from Dhaka Bangladesh.Dhaka Bangladesh capital city this city is more than 400 years.

they are rolling Mughal ,British, Dutch,  Arabic and many more  so this city is a full of history.

We are only one natural who fight for their mother language and sacrifice their life  International Mother Language Day. They are famous tourist place " lalbagh fort" "Ahsa Manzil " "Panam city /Panam Nagar " "Sonargaon" is there.

Also world longest sea beach Cox's Bazar in Bangladesh. Largest mangrove forest "sundarban" also there.

last 5 years running their Bangladesh local guide community and almost all place we arrange meet up you can see in connect so many post about that location . 

Your Team happy to know that we are already finish 97th meetup in there . and plan arrange 100th meetup in Cox's Bazar .

our last few activity 

Local Guides Human Art Logo in Bangladesh   Recap: Connect Live Experience Share Meetup Bangladesh

Mahabub Hasan
Former Google Contributor

Hi @MahabubMunna,

Thank you very much for taking your time and sharing those details about your hometown Dhaka. It really seems an interesting place full of history and interesting activities to take part in.

I'm sure it will be really good for all members here to learn more about Lalbagh Fort, Ahsa Manzil, Panam city, Sonargaon, Sundarban forest and also for the longest beach in Bangladesh - the Cox's Bazar. It would be great if you can share some nice photos from all those places to show out the beauty of your city. 

I'm happy to see how actively you are organising meet-ups. I hope you will have fun on the next one at Cox's Bazar and please don't forget to share your feedback and a recap afterwords.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

@MahabubMunna ভাই অসংখ্য ধন্যবাদ, আপনার এই সুন্দর উপস্থাপনার জন্য। আসলে 'Petra-M'  আমাদের ১০০ তম মিটাপে আসার ইচ্ছা প্রকাশ করেছিল  তাই আপনার মাধ্যমে আমাদের কম্যযুনিটির পক্ষ থেকে  ওনাকে আমন্ত্রণ জানাতে চেয়েছিলাম৷ 

Level 10

হ্যাঁ ভাই অফিসিয়ালি যাবে । আর এরা আমাদের এমন আশা গত ৪ বছর দিচ্ছে 🙂 । যাক দেখা যাক কে কে আসে যদি আসে আর কি বলেছে আসবে , আমরা আমদের যথা সাধ্য চেস্টা করে যাব । সব ফাইনাল হলে এক বাড়ে দাওয়াত দিব @ASMHasan

Mahabub Hasan