MahabubMunna's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Recap: Connect Live Experience Share Meetup Bangladesh

97thn meetup of Bangladesh Local Guides97thn meetup of Bangladesh Local Guides

বাংলাদেশ লোকাল গাইড টিম আয়োজন করে   তাদের ৯৭ তম মিট আপ । এই মিট আপের টাইটেল ছিল  " Connect Live Experience Share meetup Bangladesh " .

এই মিট আপের  অনুষ্ঠান টি ২ টি ভাগ ছিল প্রথম ভাগে বিভিন্ন বিষয়ে অভিজ্ঞ দের আমন্ত্রন জানান হয় তারা তাদের অভিজ্ঞতা ও দিক নির্দেশনা দিয়েছিলেন এই মিট আপে । আমন্ত্রিত অতিথি রা ছিলেন  ইস্টার্ন ইউনিভার্সিটির সন্মানিত ডিন [ ইঞ্জিনিয়ারিং অ্যান্ড  টাকনোলজী ]  প্রফেসর ড. মাহফুজুর রহমান  , রুবাইয়াত তানভীর  মানেজিং ডিরেক্টর , ফ্লো ডিজিটাল লিমিটেড , মিরাজুল হক , তারা ভলান্টিয়ার কাজের বিভিন্ন ভাল দিক তুলে ধরেন এবং এর উপকারিতা । সোশ্যাল মিডিয়া , আমাদের করনিয় , সাইবার ক্রাইম আমাদের অসাবধানতা ইতাদি বিষয় ।

আমন্ত্রিত অতিথি দের ছবি 

এর পর সকলে মিলে তৈরি করে একটি মানব লোকাল গাইডের অফিশিয়াল লোগো । প্রায় ২০ x ১৫ ফিট বড় এক লোগো করা হয় । ইহা লোকাল গাইডের কমিউনিটি ইতিহাসে প্রথম । এছাড়া এই মিট  আপে ১২১ জন লোকাল গাইড বাংলাদেশের বিভিন্ন প্রান্ত থেকে অংশগ্রহণ করে ইহাও কোন আনফিসিয়াল মিট আপে সর্বচ্চ সংখ্যক লোকাল গাইডের উপস্থিতি । Human LG logoHuman LG logo

লোগো বানান পর শুরু হয় আমাদের মিট আপের মূল পর্ব  । প্রথমে আমাদের বিখ্যাত সাইক্লিস্ট লোকাল গাইড ইউসুফ মোহাম্মাদ এর সেশন থাকলেও অফিশিয়াল ঝামেলার কারনে উপস্থিত হয়েছেন শেষে । 

প্রথমে What is Local guides and why we contribute there . এ ব্যাপারে বক্তব্য রাখেন মুহিবুর রহমান সাদ , ফাউন্ডার মডারেটর । তিনি বিস্তারিত আলোচনা করেন লোকাল গাইড কি কেন করব , কিভাবে কি করব , কিভাবে নিজেকে আর ভাল ভাবে উপস্থাপন করব লোকাল গাইড কমিউনিটিতে ।

এর পর বক্তব্য রাখেন সজল কুমার দাস  , মডারেটর , উনি এবার  Connect live এ আমন্তরন পেয়েছিলেন , ভিসা জটিলতার কারনে যেতে পারেন নাই । সজল কুমার দাস  Google maps এবং এখানে কিভাবে 360degree photos , photos দিবে । ছবি কিভাবে তুলবে বিষয়াদি বিসদ আলোচনা করেন । এছাড়া 360 camera নিয়েও বক্তব্য রাখেন ।

এর পর আমি মাহাবুব হাসান , তুলে ধরি সকলের সামনে কিভাবে কি করলাম Connect live এ কি কি দেখে এলাম কি কি করে ওখানে তার বিস্তারিত । এবং কিভাবে যাওয়ার প্রস্তুতি নিবে । 100th meetup এবং আমাদের আগামি মিট আপ গুলোর ধারা বর্ননা । 

এছাড়া সকলের সামনে দেখান হয় Google Local guides Team থেকে পাঠান একটি শুভেচ্ছা বার্তা যা শুধু মাত্র বাংলাদেশ লোকাল গাইড কে তারা দিয়েছিল 

প্রশ্ন উত্তর  পর্ব চলে এর পর কিছু চকলেট ও উপহার বিতিরন করা হয় লোকাল গাইডের মাঝে  , এবং গ্রুপ ছবি তোলার মাঝে শেষ হয় এই মিট আপ । 

অংশগ্রহণ কারি লোকাল গাইড দের কিছু ছবি 

যাদের অক্লান্ত পরিশ্রমে সম্পন্ন হয় এই মিট আপ তারা হলে . 

এছাড়া পুরো অনুষ্ঠান সঞ্ছালনা করেন আজিজ উল্লাহ ও রাফসানজানি রানা 

Mahabub Hasan
103 comments
Level 7

Connect Live Experience Share meet-up Bangladesh (BDLG 97th meet-up)

Connect Live Experience Share meet-up Bangladesh i.e. BDLG 97th meet-up organized by Bangladesh Local Guides was very successful. The event went really well, everyone enjoyed it, professor Dr. Md. Mahfuzur Rahman and Mahabub Hasan were lovely. The venue is very well situated, the hallroom was perfect and snacks were Delicious. Such a meet-up involves enormous amounts of time and energy -- you worked so hard for making the event successful. I would like to thank all organizers for the wonderful meet-up and nice hospitality. From my perspective, the way you managed the meet-up of 121 participants was exemplary.

Thank you again for including me in the meet-up. I am one of 56 participants who participated in a meet-up for the first time. I enjoyed the meet-up very much; friendly moderators, interesting talks and nice participants. I learned a lot, and had a very good time.

I am thrilled to hear the plan for 100th meet-up and we are waiting to participate in that meet-up as well as other future meet-ups.

Once again so many thanks!

#LocalGuides #Localguidesconnect #BangladesLocal Guides Connect human logo by 121 BDLG participantsLocal Guides Connect human logo by 121 BDLG participantsSIR.JPEG.jpgaziz.jpeg.jpgazizullah.jpeg.jpgazizu.jpeg.jpgmahbub.jpeg.jpgceremony.jpeg.jpg

Level 8

Re: Connect Live Experience Share meet-up Bangladesh (BDLG 97th meet-up)

Thanks for your experience sharing about our meetup.

Level 7

Re: Connect Live Experience Share meet-up Bangladesh (BDLG 97th meet-up)

Thank you!

Level 7

Enthusiasm

My participation in the 97th meet-up of Google Local Guides Bangladesh was my first participation in a gathering of this kind. And, the gathering was full of enthusiastic people from all over Bangladesh. The Google Local Guides Bangladesh community experienced the highest presence of local guides in the meet-up of Friday afternoon. There were 121 Bangladeshi local guides, and they all were full of enthusiasm. There were many, likewise me, who attended the programme for the first time.

Local Guides of Bangladesh, Photo Courtesy: Google Local Guides BangladeshLocal Guides of Bangladesh, Photo Courtesy: Google Local Guides BangladeshI was amazed by the presence of a senior citizen in the gathering, and he was listening to every speaker, capturing moments, and so on.

The man in the right (beside the door) was an example of enthusiasm. Photo Courtesy: Google Local Guides BangladeshThe man in the right (beside the door) was an example of enthusiasm. Photo Courtesy: Google Local Guides BangladeshHowever, we all were destined for Eastern University, (https://goo.gl/maps/fNmjDcM5xTA2), since Friday noon as we were informed of the traffic congestion in the afternoon. However, I reached the venue after 5 p.m.  (GMT+6 timing) while the meet-up programme commenced at 4 p.m.

Professor Dr. Mahfuzur Rahman, Dean, Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Eastern University, speaks at the 97th meet-up of Google Local Guides Bangladesh. Photo Courtesy: Google Local Guides BangladeshProfessor Dr. Mahfuzur Rahman, Dean, Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Eastern University, speaks at the 97th meet-up of Google Local Guides Bangladesh. Photo Courtesy: Google Local Guides BangladeshEntering the seminar hall of Eastern University, I heard of our quality of being hospitable and its range which includes from keeping kids in neighbourhood’s residence to every other issue. We, Bangladeshi, are hospitable and that is already widely known. Mr. Rubaead Tanver Ferdous, Managing Director, Flow Digital Ltd., was speaking about our hospitality and other issues.

Mr. Rubaead Tanver Ferdous, Photo Courtesy: Google Local Guides BangladeshMr. Rubaead Tanver Ferdous, Photo Courtesy: Google Local Guides BangladeshLater, Mr. Sajol Kumar Das explained the ways to capture photos and videos of a place through telling that 30% of the crowd of a place is quite a good option for a photo and/or video. He also spoke about uploading personal photo and video in the Google Map.

Mr. Sajol Kumar Das, Photo Courtesy:  Google Local Guides BangladeshMr. Sajol Kumar Das, Photo Courtesy: Google Local Guides BangladeshMr. Mahabub Hasan,  however, talked about positivity and our commitment to spread the positivity of Bangladesh throughout the world. Later, he shared his experience of the Connect Live 2018. 

Mr. Mahabub Hasan, Photo Courtesy:  Google Local Guides BangladeshMr. Mahabub Hasan, Photo Courtesy: Google Local Guides BangladeshAnd, one person deserves ton of thanks for his contribution in arranging the gathering in the venue.  Mr. Md. Atikuzzaman Limon, helped us in arranging the programme in the venue.

Mr. Md. Atikuzzaman Limon, Photo Courtesy:  Google Local Guides BangladeshMr. Md. Atikuzzaman Limon, Photo Courtesy: Google Local Guides BangladeshI was very much excited about 360-degree camera, and photos taken by 360-degree camera.

360-degree Camera, Photo Courtesy:  Google Local Guides Bangladesh360-degree Camera, Photo Courtesy: Google Local Guides Bangladesh 

360-degree Photo, Photo Courtesy:  Google Local Guides Bangladesh360-degree Photo, Photo Courtesy: Google Local Guides BangladeshTo sum up, my experience in listening to the experiences of our local guides of Bangladesh, who attended the Connect Live 2018, and stories of other local guides, I would say the 97th meet-up of Google Local Guides Bangladesh was full of enthusiasm.

Kudos for all local guides!

Logo of Local Guides, Photo Courtesy: Google Local Guides BangladeshLogo of Local Guides, Photo Courtesy: Google Local Guides Bangladesh 

And, this is the bonding through the hashtag (s) 

#Bangladesh 

#LocalGuides 

#Localguidesconnect

Level 8

Re: Enthusiasm

Thank you so much for share your experience with us.

Really nice post and photos. 

Level 10

@Atiq Thanks for nice post

Biswajit Chakraborty, Greetings from Dhaka-Bangladesh
Level 8

Connect live experience share meet up

45980411_2652320724781736_8923243579090927616_n.jpgIMG_4854.JPGIMG_4883.JPGIMG_4915.JPG

Google Local Guides Bangladesh organized 97th Meet up.Total 121 new and old  local guides attend this meet up.Three participants from Bangladesh attended Connect Live program.They shared their experience. Few Moderator Talk about various types problem of google maps and talk about cyber security, two speakers.121 local guides made a human Local guides Logo .The event went really well, everyone enjoyed it.

Level 7

You are welcome. @Designer_Biswajit

Level 7

You are welcome. @SunMoon