Did you mean: 
Level 8

Introduction of a Karachi Guy

Screenshot_20180219-100803.jpg

Hello World!

Lets start with my Intrduction 
  1. Name: Haroon Rauf
  2. Location: Karachi , Pakistan 
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love to show the world through my eyes and make their travel experience the best. either they go to the place or simply enjpy on the computer.. Honestly putting on info so people can have more knowledge that earn me Local guide level 8 badge.
  4. I love to share:  I love to share Nature food, city life and means of transportation pics so the traveller will be feel more localeven enter stepping in the city.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides:  By posting a review on Google i came.to know in 2015 since then i am addict to it and have.nearly 4 Million views to my photos.

Happy Guiding

See you at the LG Connect 2018 🙂

Best regards, Haroon Rauf
Karachi, Pakistan
3 comments
Level 10

Re: Introduction of a Karachi Guy

Hi @HaroonRauf

Welcome on connect,and best wishes for your connect live application,

I just wanted to mention a very active local guide from Karachi, currently living in malaysia, @Haseeb

And a community moderator from Pakistan @Anonymous,

Feel free to ask them about local guides program

Thanks

Have a nice day

Level 9

Hello @HaroonRauf bhai

Nice to know about you 🙂

Feel free to know more about me at this post https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Feeling-at-Home-in-a-Foreign-Land/m-p/80562...

Keep in touch here on connect.

Thanks for tagging me @AkmalB

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AkmalB brother thanks you very much for your kind words and to mention me here also thanks @Haseeb bahi for great introduction, Good luck both

@HaroonRauf bahi great introduction and best best wishes, also have a look at Pakistan Local Guides here also see My Experience with Local Guides here

Regards 

Ata Ur Rehman