InaS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Introduce Yourself — September 2023

Hi @Adam-N 

So glad to see that you made here.  As you are new to Connect I'd like to mention that there are lots of great articles to read as a newcomer here and on this, you might find Your guide to Connect and the Help Desk particularly useful. 

Also, as Connect is a big place, always tag the person you're replying to so that they receive a notification and can find your response easily. To tag a Connect member, type the @ mark and start typing their username slowly until you see them on the dropdown list. Select the name, and it's done! You'll see that I've tagged you in my reply message here.

We look forward to seeing you on the Top 100 Local Guides Leaderboards.

Enjoy.

Leaderboards of Top 100 Local Guides from over 100 different countries!!!
Level 7

Hey @Teana_K 

Warm welcome to you dear 🤗 Feel free to ask any doubt that you come across, LG Connect is a safe and wonderful place to be a part of. All the very best and lots of love. P.S.: I love snow too. 
Read more about my favourite snow destination. 
Magical Manali

Lots of love and best wishes
Mayuri Kubal
#LocalGuideOfMaharashtra
#IndiaLocalGuide

Check my latest post here  5 Years of Local Guiding and many more to come!!! 

Level 8

شركة في مجال التصنيع والتصميم

• IMG_20230906_102849_692.jpgبرج ايفل 🗼CNC. Iraq city of Mosul
  • AsaaaaaaaaaaaaàaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaqaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Level 8

رد: Introduce Yourself — September 2023

I would really like to share but I need a better picture 😅 Maybe next time I have a suitable picture.

محمد
Level 8

FoodGlobeTrotter

My name is Gilles and I’m FoodGlobeTrotter. I share culinary experience and lifestyle. 
Follow me in return 😋

Connect Moderator

Re: شركة في مجال التصنيع والتصميم

Nice replica model of the Eiffel Tower @aws807 

Is that your company?

Connect Moderator

Re: FoodGlobeTrotter

Hello @Foodglobetrotter 

Welcome to LG Connect 🙏

Unfortunately, your post does not fit into any of the categories that are supported on LG Connect.

I present you with a Welcome-to-Connect-Card made by Guiding Star @SholaIB that will give you a quick rundown of the forum.

It's animated so it's quite easy to read and understand.

The card will guide you through what and how to use connect etc.

Level 7

Hola! Encanta de saludaros a todos.

Está chulo que entre nosotros nos podamos compartir aficiones.

Saludos! ❤️

Level 7

Hello everyone, my name is Jaykumar Brahmbhatt and I'm from Gandhinagar in India and I am excited to be here. I joined Connect as part of registering for participation on the Top 100 Local Guides

Level 8

Hey @Teana_K  a very congratulations for getting featured on introduction month ☺️

Well even I am a more often beach person

Thank you @InaS  for the highlights 😊

Happy Guiding 😊