NadyaPN's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself - Malaysia September 2018

Hello @azmansummer

Welcome to the Local Guides Connect Community.

Level 9

Bls: Introduce Yourself — September 2018

Hello @roedyrustam

Level 9

Bls: Introduce Yourself — September 2018

Hello @AgusDwianto

Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself — September 2018

Hello @jcortes2018

Google Moderator

Re: Ich stelle mich mal vor :)

Hello @Xpert1,

Welcome to Connect.

Please excuse my reply in English. I will move your post to Introduce Yourself — September 2018 where you can share more information with the Community.

Just to let you know that I've moved your post out of the spam and it is now visible publicly. Some posts are being automatically marked as spam, apologies for that.

You can visit this article to learn more - Why was my Connect post marked as spam?.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

Introducing myself

Xochimilco ColorfulXochimilco Colorful

Level 6

To start, I've actually been contributing for a few years... but I didn't know there was a community for Local Guides! It's so nice to meet you all!

1. Name: Jasmyn Stich

2. Location: Dorking, England

3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I love being able to help people explore areas that they might be unsure about. I tend to travel off the beaten path, so I love that I can experience these things and allow others to get an insight to what it might be like if they do it as well!

4. My favourite thing to explore: Culture and food! There's nothing like the anticipation of biting into something that you could barely pronounce...

5. Fun Fact about me: I speak English (native), French, Russian, and I'm learning Korean!  I've lived in Canada (where I was born), Belgium, the Czech Republic, and England. 

-Jasmyn
Level 7

Hey 👋 Simon from Austria 🇦🇹 here.

great to see the Local Guide programme expanding. 

I usually contribute with photos I have taken with my Nikon DSLR. 

Let‘s see what suprizes the next journey will have in store for me 🤗

See you soon 🙂

Former Google Contributor

Re: hlw, what's up?

Hi @asifaxon

I would apologize that your publication was caught by our spam filter which can be a little harsh at times. Please note that it is now live on Connect.

You can visit this article to learn more - Why was my Connect post marked as spam?. 

One more thing, I've moved your topic to the Introduce Yourself topics. Feel free to share a bit about yourself and get to know others Local Guides.

Connect is a place to get to know other Local Guides, plan activities, share your stories, give feedback and more.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Hi everyone,

My name is Noam and I've been roaming London for sometime now. 

I'm constantly looking for gastronomic experiences, for those hidden jewels, fusion pop-ups, and newly opened places; i'm always out for adventures! - now in London or wherever my path takes me...

Fun fact about me - I never get old and will probably die unsatisfied. When I grow up, I want to be a Michelin inspector...

A wine enthusiast and a passionate foodie. Out for gastronomic adventures, love roaming London and experiencing its foodie scene, its traditional hidden jewels and new innovative popups.