KlaudiyaG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself - October 2018

@FelipePK, não consigo compartilhar essa minha apresentação. Não tem link compartilhar nos comentários. Terei qie criar um tópico e postar com o mesmo assunto, repetindo o conteúdo, pra que eu tenha um local da apresentação fixo e compartilhável? 🤔

Digite @ antes do nome de usuário para me mencionar/marcar para que eu possa responder mais rapidamente.

Francisco Assunção #LocalGuidesBrasil
Brasil!
Links úteis | Contribuições | Sobre mim

Level 5

Bonjour je suis nouveau

Nom :Brahim

Pourquoi je veux être un local guide : je suis un expert un suivi et évaluation, et actuellement je suis le responsable régionale de suivi et évaluation au niveau de la Wilaya du Gorgol dans le le sud de la Mauritanie pour le Projet PRAPS_MR (Projet Régional d'Appui au Pastoralisme au Sahel) l'une de mes principales tâche est la localisation des infrastructures de l'élevage et les points de transhumance des troupeaux, pour cette fin, j'ai eu l'idées d’utiliser le Google Maps afin de faciliter aux éleveurs, pasteurs et agro-pasteurs de se retrouver dans le Google Maps et se servir par la connaissance des adresse des services de l'élevage 

Ce que je préfère à explorer :mon objectif principal est d’explorer des cartes dont toutes les adresses des infrastructures soient-elles localisées pour enrichir la base de données de Google Maps afin de servir tous les utilisateurs notamment les éleveurs, pasteurs et agro-pasteurs.    

Former Google Contributor

Re: Introduce Yourself - October 2018

Olá @ParaenseCarioca,

Infelizmente não tem como compartilhar sua apresentação diretamente, porém é possível criar um permalink que direciona diretamente para sua resposta no post. Todo os posts sobre isso são direcionamdos para o tópico principal de apresentação do mês em questão. 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

Re: My First Local Guides post

Hello @Markeliash,

Welcome to Connect. 

I think @StephenAbraham already provided some nice information to help you get started. 

I am merging your post to the Introduce Yourself - October 2018 thread, where you can meet with other Local Guides from all over the world and feel free to tell us more about yourself there. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

回复: Any local guids in changsha china

Hello @fuyou,

Welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing. I will merge your post in the Introduce Yourself — October 2018 thread and please tell us more about yourself.

Connect is a place to get to know other Local Guides, share your stories, provide feature requests, organize meet-ups, share your feedback, write reviews about places and many more.

It looks like you are new in Connect, so I suggest you go through the following available resources below to get familiar with our program Google Local Guides:

In case you have any questions about getting started, just let us know.

Thank you for your participation in Local Guides Connect and have fun! 

如果你是觉得用英文交流有困难,可以直接用中文。这里懂中文的人越来越多。 :)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: Bonjour je suis nouveau

Hi @erebihbrahim,

Welcome to Connect. We are glad to see you here.

Just for your information  when you post on Connect, you must choose at least one topic. Think about which topic best describes what your post is about. If it falls under multiple topics, you can add them in under Additional topics at the bottom of the page. Organizing posts by popular topics will help people more easily discover the posts they care about.

In What makes a good post? you'll find some great tips that will help you to get started.

Remember to always uphold the Core Values of Connect. It is also important to get familiar with the rules of Connect.

By the way I've merged your post to our monthly Introduce Yourself topic  where you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Re: hi i m neila from tunisia .bizerte .local guide i m new with you in local guides connect..

merci @KlaudiyaG

thank you 

Google Moderator

Re: Ayuda de moderador

Hello @Nela26,

Welcome to Connect!

Please excuse my reply in English. Thank you for your first post. To make the most of your experience on Connect, you can take a look at this What makes a good post? topic. Also, as @JibinPaul suggested ,I recommend you read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect where you can find various ways to engage with the community.

Please read the What are Connect topics? article before your next post.

By the way I am going to move your post to our monthly Introduce Yourself topic, where you can share more about you and get to know others. 

Re: Hello! My name is Edson Pereira - Local Guides Level 7

Olá @EdsonPereira,

Bem vindo ao Connect! Estou movendo sua mensagem para o tópico Introduce Yourself deste mês. Sinta-se à vontade para compartilhar um pouco mais sobre você e conhecer os outros.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Re: hi i m neila from tunisia .bizerte .local guide i m new with you in local guides connect..

Hey niela I'm rayhand from Indonesia my IG : rayhand_vicky