Did you mean: 
Level 3

J

প্রকৃতির পাশে এসেপ্রকৃতির পাশে এসে

Level 3

Re: Introduce Yourself - October 2017

1. Name: Aleksandra
  2. Location: Amsterdam - Netherlands
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I like to keep up to date local map. It helps not only me but also other users finding and fullfilling their needs.
  4. I love to share: Definitely pictures about new or existing places. I like keeping up to date opening times as I found myself few times going somewhere which according to the map was still open but reality hit me with closed door.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I was using Google maps till now, but since I started clicking more happily I also wanted to edit or add new locations around myself that's how I ended up here since 2015 I believe.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love knitting... It's very hard to find yourself a place which sells things which you need to knitting...
Level 7

Photos

Hi Google travel local guide I am Nass photographs and tour guide  living in Paris with lots of passions let's meet up to exchange ideas 

Connect Moderator

Re: Hola!

Hola @AdriC, bien venida a Connect y un grato saludo, voy a mover tu Post a preséntate así podemos conocerte un poco más 

saludos Farid

Level 5

Local guide from India

Hello Indian's

Its great  helping people being a local guide. thumbs up

Cheers to you guys.

Level 4

Bienvenida y Presentación

Hola soy heber gonzalez de Argentina Mendoza, se encuentra se encuentra ubicada en la centro oeste de pais, pegado a la cordillera q nos divide con chile.Tenemos muy bonitos paisajes, espejos de agua, lugares historicos. Me gusta la naturaleza, los animales. Saludos a todos los integrantes de esta comunidad.

Level 3

Primer post de inicio y prueba

Este es un primer post de inicio, para ver de qué se trata esto, desde Lecheria, Venezuela

Level 4

nice write thanks

@JeslynL wrote:

As "Introduce Yourself" threads get quite long, we start new ones monthly and lock the old ones. Be sure to check the old threads, such as the September one, to see who already joined and where they are from (simply run a search with "Introduce Yourself" as keyword). If you're new in Connect, please use this thread to post your "I'm new" or "Hello world" posts. We will move any posts we find into here to keep the site organized.

Hi everyone! Welcome to Local Guides Connect. Please take a moment to introduce yourself to the community.

To start, let me introduce myself:

1. Name: Jeslyn
  2. Location: Singapore
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Knowing that my contributions are making a difference is what keeps me going. Being a part of this massive global community tells me I am never alone wherever I am. 
  4. I love to share: I absolutely enjoy adding new places to Google Maps. By writing reviews and sharing photos, I am also documenting where/how I spend my days, which I can look back on later.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I never go anywhere without Google Maps, and I became a proud Local Guide when I joined the team in November 2016. 
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I own more picture books than adult books! I love children's books (they tell the best stories)! And cats — forgive me, that's a poor attempt at a #catfie ↓

12716177_10154974666912588_7342564462683840925_o.jpg

Now introduce yourself with a #catfie!

Level 7

Hi, i am Jonathan

Living in Rabat after a year in Ouagadougou.

I learned about Google maps already in Vietnam but also in Ouaga i had to add places to help friends find all good spots.

Fun facts: i wrote a beer guide to Vietnam, first craft brewer in Burkina Faso and I collect coins from all over the world. 

Level 6

Es un gusto

Es un gusto el poder compartir los sitios que visito