TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself — November 2017

Hi @alex_haku. Welcome! I'm also a local guide living in HCMC. I am from South Africa but made Vietnam my home now. Maybe we can meet to share ideas for HCMC as local guides?

cheers Vincent 

Level 9

Nice to see you here

Cheers

Best regards

SAUDI LOCALGUIDE 

Level 10

Hello @TranThuyQuynh. Welcome!

Im also a local guide based in HCMC. Maybe we can meet one day and you can guide us around Hanoi? Cheers Vincent. 

Level 7

Saying hello

This is my first post. This is just to say hello.

Connect Moderator

Re: Saying hello

@MilindGavkar Hi!  

A warm welcome to the Local Guides Connect Official Community and thanks for your posting on Connect.

Just read this for make your connect journey easier.. Please Read Before Posting

Happy Guiding!!!

Level 7

my photo

my first photo for this website local guidesmy first photo for this website local guides

Level 7

To start, let me introduce myself:

1. Name: Andrea
  2. Location: San Marino Republic
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: Being able to help people to discover better San Marino and nearest places. Help people to travel in our wonderful country and live history and nature directly. 
  4. I love to share: reviews, photos and new places. I'll contribute everything but I mostly share photos about nature and hiking places.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: Google contacted me since... I don't remember, but I think 2-3 years.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I have a white dog (Alaskan Malamute) that is my best friend in hiking and photos adventures, friends tell she is my white bear and I'm Man of Forest 😛 because I search new footpath into the woods and I'm little bit crazy when I'm doing it.

Aika, my little white bearAika, my little white bear

Level 9

Hello

Welcome to my favorite tool (local guides connect)

Good introduce

Nice to see you here 

Level 8

Charles Oliveira,.  From Brasil,  Belo horizonte MG,.  

I Love sharing great infornation

I love my city, 

Level 5

"I'm New"

Name: Travis
What I love about being a Local Guide: I'm new but would like to learn how to add new places to google maps. Find questions that are specific to my region and help out. 
I love to share: funny but realistic experiences and info about places that I visit.
How did I hear about Local Guides: I stumbled upon this as I started posting reviews on Google Maps.  
Fun Fact About Me: I work as a concierge for a historic hotel in Pittsburgh and would like to have fun and really get involved with this. : )

pups.jpgTravis.JPG