TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Introduce Yourself — November 2017

Lol it's just a song lyric, I was having a hard time thinking of a fun fact about myself 😌

M Hodgin
Level 10

@Badruddeen wrote:

Hi @LucioV Lúcio 

i think Connect will soon add to their rules “All LG’s required Minimum 6hrs sleep” 😂😂😂 

Ciao

Ehehe, tomorrow i will go climbing, alarm set at 4.00 am, next time! 😄

Level 10

@OmarBD

Amzing photos! 

360° Street view and ur excellent photos and all of ur places added, edits, reviews are great contribution!

Such a proud of Local guides!

Local Guides from Taiwan.

My LGs profile➤https://www.google.com.tw/maps/contrib/101643820823137654634/◀

Level 5

Hello world,

Welcome.to Local Guides Connect.

I am Zahirul Islam Sobuj from BANGLADESH.A new fellow in LG Connect.I hope,I will spend some memorable time here and with Local Guide.

1.My city:Dhaka.It is thw capital of Bangladesh.In fact,it is one of the best historical place in the world.Lalbagh fort,Ahsan Manjil,Tara Mosque,Dhakeshwari Mandir etc. are the sign of historical Dhaka.

2.How did I hear about Google Local Guide:I have a tutor in home.I was so much friendly with him.One day,he told me about Google local guide.I was pretty much interested about this.I started working here.Thanks to him for giving me this idea.

3.What I love being a local guide:Local guide is a part of my leisure.I use it to pass my time by providing information about my city.Then I realized that it helps a lot to foreigners and others.I became so happy when my level got up.That encouraged me and I got so much confidence from there.

3.What I love to share:I love to share photos,reviews with whole people of world.It works like facebook.My views of photos grows up.I also love to answer frequently questioned by others.It also helps me to acquire some knowledge from others.

4.My final target:Bangladesh is a small country.So,I thought to do something for my beloved country.I chose this platform for my goal.I would like to represent my county and my city to new world.This is my one and only goal in this platform.

5.Funny facts about me:Error:404.Not found😂😂

Jokes apart.Nothing found that much funny about me.

That's all for today.As I am new here,don't know that much about how to post.Hope you will forgive me for doing a single mistake in this post

IMG_20170818_142456_396.jpg

Level 9

@TraciC

I looooove your happy face Traci :O)

My MapsIWe're the World, We're the Local Guides!
Level 10

Hi @Zahirsobuj

Welcome to Our World LG Connect Family, we can share and help each other for best mapping, nice to know about you in this comunity,

Keep contributing spirit up

Warm Regards

PaDeSSo

Level 10

@Zahirsobuj

Welcome, Zahirul!

Glat about Local guide can be a part of ur leisure!

Let's contribute to google maps!

Local Guides from Taiwan.

My LGs profile➤https://www.google.com.tw/maps/contrib/101643820823137654634/◀

Level 5

thanks a lot @hereisFU

Level 9

HI @TraciC it Nice to Meet u .. Keep in Touch 

Level 9

hi @PaDeSSo it Nice to Meet u brother.  keep in Touch and keep goin.