ArielleM_'s post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself - May 2018

Hey @dipm129,

I have also got a mail such that. Have a good luck.

Regards

Ravindranath Sawane

India
Level 8

@Ravisawane thnx a lot broda, 

Happy Mapping

Where r u from

Level 8

Wow !! LadyBirdGardners, this is an awesome picture.

Level 7

242908_10150651072055007_3963920_o.jpgI Am Neo

I love travelling and also love to share about my travelling experiences with you all. As I am an Engineer to so I love to make websites, Be creative with my lens, and learn more and more about the latest technological advances our world has to offer in any field.

I am on a mission to Travel the globe, Learn about new things, be creative with my lens and share all that with you through my blog  site which I have made as a window to the world for my adventures.

I feel like travelling is the best education one can receive. I have travelled to Singapore, Dubai, Thailand, Europe, United states and really learned a lot from my travels. I became local guide so I can help other enthusiast like me to learn from my experiences and create a adventure of there own.

I am in love with chicken and have it in any form. 

Now for the main question "Why I became a google Local Guide ?"

It has a Simple answer in my quest to travel the world I want to help people and my fellow travellers to catch a glimpse of the experience I had when I travelled to the place and Google local guide is a perfect platform to provide them with that glimpse so they always feel motivated to travel to that place.

Thank you Google Maps for the opportunity and this wonderful Community.

NeoTravrlBlogs
Level 9

Hey @Shubhamay,

I'm from Maharashtra India but now in Kota Rajasthan India.

Regards

Ravindranath Sawane

India
Level 9

Hey @Shish,

Please do tag the person.in your post whom your trying to say.

Regards

Ravindranath Sawane

India
Level 9

HI @Neotravelblogs,

A warm welcome to the LG Connect. Thanks for sharing the post. Please do read all privacy policy guidelines and five core values of the LG Connect.

Regards

Ravindranath Sawane

India
Level 6

Hi All: 

My Name is Ahmed, I am Egyptian Doctor Living in Istanbul

I became local guide because I love to help ppl and I love to see New places around the world, I travel alot and I love experience and adventures

um so glad um part of this awesome Community of local Guides

I love Music and I play Ney and Piano 

Underwater :DUnderwater 😄Music ConcertMusic Concert

One must do and dare 😉
Former Google Contributor

Re: 😊 My Simple Photo Journey 😊

Hey @Brianibrahims,

You are very welcome to Connect! Just so you know, I'm moving your post to this month's Introduce yourself topic. You can go ahead and get to know others. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!