cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself - May 2018

@Mukroni

Thank you for your support 

And also @StephenAbraham who is an ambassador for us . 

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/badges/userbadgespage/user-id/21203/page/1#
Level 1

Gopalbera

Gopalbera<EMAIL REMOVED><EMAIL REMOVED>

Former Google Contributor

Re: Gopalbera

Hi @Gbera,

Welcome to Connect! You might not know this, but sharing personal information is not allowed here. That's why I edited your message. Please take some time to read our Local Guides program rules and Local Guides community policy.

I'm moving your message to this month's Introduce Yourself topic. Feel free to share a bit about yourself and get to know others.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 2

Information

Hi everyone

Former Google Contributor

Re: Information

Hi @Chandu5038,

Welcome to Connect! This is a place to get to know other Local Guides, plan activities, share your stories, give feedback and more.

Since you're new to the community, I'm moving your post to our monthly Introduce Yourself topic. You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

If you ever have questions or just want to learn more about the Local Guides program, you can visit the Help Desk or search the community to find what others have already shared.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Hi @Sariga!

Nice to meet you . Hpaay to go through your credentials!

Mondrito

Level 8

@aa_almubarok 👍 that's awesome, Welcome !!

Level 7

Re: Local Guide

Excellent! Yes, I'm in Bourne, but I work everywhere across the Cape & Islands. Grew up here and then moved away, but came back a few years ago. Definitely enjoying learning about the Cape all over again! 

@ErinEldredge79 wrote:

I am on the cape! Love it! Most of the time lol

Connect Moderator

Re: Local Guide

Welcome to Local Guides @ErinEldredge79  there are lots of ways to contribute to Google Maps that help everyone around you

The best ways to contribute and get points are
* Add new places
* Add meaningful quality photos to places
* Edit places to update them to correct information.
* Review and rate places you’ve experienced and tell us about them
* Add photos to places you visit

Never review places you have not personally visited or used.
Good luck in your journey as a Local Guide.

There are loads of great tips in this forum Getting Started for how to get the most out of Connect.

If you haven't already consider introducing yourself on this post

Regards Paul