ArielleM_'s post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Kk light

Hi @Skkumar,

Welcome to Connect! I'm moving your message to this month's Introduce Yourself topic. Feel free to share a bit more about yourself and get to know others.

Just so you know, I removed a number from your tags which looked like a phone number. I want to also let you know that sharing personal information is not allowed here, that's why I redacted your tags.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Former Google Contributor

Re: Much Houston Fun

Hi @Travel_guide101,

Welcome to the community! I am moving your post to the Introduce Yourself topic that @Badruddeen mentioned. Feel free to share a bit more about yourself and get to know others.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself - May 2018

@ArielleM_ welcome to the community! Really nice dog you have!

Level 6

Hi @GeorgesHR

Nice sharing with lots of informative guide advices. 

My name is Thokchom DS from India.

Good luck !

Regards,

Thokchom DS

Level 6

Re: Much Houston Fun

Hi @Travel_guide101

Nice introductoIn. You are welcome to the Global Cummunity of local guide connect. Just follow the tips and advices given by the community guide leaders. Automatically you will learn the guiding systems. Keep sharing. Read the boards sharings regularly.

Good luck !

Level 2

Foodie

Hello Badrudden I can tell your a big fan of eating and fine dining I love food as much as you do I hope you can taste the world 

your foodie friend 

Ping

Level 6

Re: Kk light

Hi @Skkumar

Nice to know you.

You are heartily welcome to the Global Cummunity of local guide connect. While you share, next time, you are suggested to write a little more about your personal background and why you love to become a Google Guide and what you want to contribute to the local guide community as a local guide Leader.

Further, keep reading the sharings and contributions of other Local guide leaders at the board forum like general discussion, helpdesk, travels and advice and many other threads shared by guide leaders.

Keep sharing and keep updating.

Best of luck !

Regards,

Thokkhom DS, India

Level 6

Hi @Osusara

A very nice introductory message !

You are welcome to the global community of Local guide connect.

Hope you keep sharing and keep updating to make Google Maps a better place for all.

Good luck !

Regards,

Thokchom DS from India

Level 5

Muan river boating cross

Went to Aradi  2 days back, loved the Muan river crossing On boat,little scaredOn boat,little scared

Level 6

@Osusara wrote:

Hello everyone,

I am new to this!! and thank you @Yohan_Malshika95 for the mention.

GNEJ3179.jpeg

I'm Osusara Kammalawatta from Sri Lanka. I'm an undergraduate at Sabaragamuwa University of Sri Lanka. I love to contribute for Local Guide because it helps others to find places and in many other ways. I really like to contribute photos because it helps to update the view of places. So this is a good chance to all of us to help to the world and make better world. Thanks all and hope to meet you at LGC 2018!

Hi @Osusara

A very nice introductory message !

You are welcome to the global community of Local guide connect.

Hope you keep sharing and keep updating to make Google Maps a better place for all.

Good luck !

Regards,

Thokchom DS from India