Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Much Houston Fun

@Travel_guide101 Welcome to the local guides connect 😊

Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself - May 2018

Hi @Osusara welcome to local guides, I am hosting a meetup in Colombo. Hope to see you there, here’s a link to the meetup my friend :

https://maps.google.com/localguides/meetup/c8d2dc6ba9934ef2b557f1e8a7505b28

Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself - May 2018

Hi @Yohan_Malshika95 welcome to local guides connect. We will be hosting a meetup in Colombo. Let me know if you can come, it will be cool to meet up in person.

heres a link to the meetup:

https://maps.google.com/localguides/meetup/c8d2dc6ba9934ef2b557f1e8a7505b28

Connect Moderator

Re: Local Guide

Hallo @StefanCosteur, hoe is de situatie voor local guides in Mechelen? Zoals op de meeste plaatsen: nog een heleboel correcties aan te brengen? 🙂

Onlangs was ik in Lokeren, en ik had echt de indruk dat ik de eerste LG was die daar passeerde.

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply
Former Google Contributor

Re: Local Guide

Hey @StefanCosteur,

Welcome to Connect.

We are happy to have you here.

Please note that I have moved your topic to - Introduce Yourself - May 2018 since we use the Travel and Advice board for travel tips, travel information and advice in regards to traveling.

Please feel free to reply and participate in any topic you like.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators

Re: Foodie

Hello @Travel_guide101,

Just a tip, if you would like to contact @Badruddeen directly, you can send him a private message. To learn how to use this feature, please check this article - Tip: Sending a private message.

Please note that I have moved your topic here - Introduce Yourself - May 2018

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators

Re: Muan river boating cross

Hey @KumarBinay,

Welcome to Connect.

Since you are new on the Community,

• First, I'd recommend you to read this topic. It suggests the various ways to have fun and engage as a part of the community.
  • To make the most of your experience here, you can take a look at the posts in the Help Desk.
  • Learn how to make your photo posts even more engaging here.

Level 7

Discover Moldova

Greetings fellow local guides.

I'm Roman from a small country, called Moldova, yet which could deliver a different experience.

I'm writing this topic to invite you to plan your trip to Moldova. We don't have mountains, neither castles or great architecture, but the majority of travellers are thrilled by the taste of the wine, organic food, hospitality of the people and the most important is the authenticity of the place.

Best time to visit is in late summer and during autumn season, where there's a wine festival.

I would be glad to be your local guide as much as I would have the time. 

Re: Discover Moldova

Hey @Roman101,

Welcome to Connect.

Since you are new on the Community,

• First, I'd recommend you to read this topic. It suggests the various ways to have fun and engage as a part of the community.
  • To make the most of your experience here, you can take a look at the posts in the Help Desk.
  • Learn how to make your photo posts even more engaging here.

Level 7

About the tourist destinations in Kasargod, Kerala, India

Hi guys I m a local guide of Kasargod, Kerala