ArielleM_'s post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself - May 2018

1. Name : Husan Azim

2. Location: Smartline Eriyadu, Maldives.

3.What I love about being a Local Guide: Helping hand.... i do like help travelers. every year million of people travel around the world . i believe it our to help them find and choose correct place . and make Digital world.  

Fun Fact about me:  i love to take photos , review and rating . it helps million of people 

WhatsApp Image 2018-05-10 at 09.09.59(1).jpegWhatsApp Image 2018-05-10 at 09.09.59(2).jpegEco Nature Park in CityEco Nature Park in CityBandara Lake in Fuvahmulah City, MaldivesBandara Lake in Fuvahmulah City, Maldives

Level 6

Hi XanderO,

Thank you so much for your reply and give me many tips and information about Local Guide.
I will try to read and get it as possible as.

And if i have any question will ask and communication in this room.

Kind regards,

WAEW

Chaithi
Level 8

Joy.jpg

I was born in a green village. That was a little hut. The day was on 28 December 1987. My arrival to a broken shady room. My family was very poor. But my parents were very honest. I spent my childhood and boyhood in the village. 

My father Mr. Sadek Hossain was an honest man and always wanted his son to be one as well. My mother Anoara Begum wanted his son to be one of the most popular doctors.

But I had other interests. Even at a very young age, I started writing poems and articles about my village from school life and became familiar in my college life. I also wrote regularly in reader’s opinion divisions of many national dailies.

In 2005, I joined the monthly Chalaman Mirsarai as a local reporter. It was the first newspaper for my carrier. Then I worked hard to build up my carrier in journalism and after six months I was promoted to a Staff Reporter of the same newspaper.

In 2007, I started reporting for The Daily Janakantha as a Mirsarai Correspondent. I was engaged in this paper during one-eleven. Next year, I joined The Daily Jugantor as a Correspondent. At the same time, I was also reporting in The Daily Suprobhat Bangladesh, which was published from Chittagong. After that I started reporting in Chittagong’s most popular newspaper The Daily Purbokone.

In 2010, first day of the New Year, I have an Appointment letter from upcoming newspaper the Daily Kalerkantho. This is the turning point of my reporting carrier. I had been reporting with reputation, excellence, creativity and integrity in the Daily Kalerkantho for three years. Then Kalerkantho authority called me in Dhaka, the Capital city of Bangladesh. In November 2012, I joined The Daily Kalerkantho as a Staff Reporter in Dhaka Head office.

Next year, I jumped to another the Daily Suprobhat Bangladesh as the same post. I have been working here till now as a Senior Staff Reporter.

I Received the UNESCO-BANGLADESH Journalism Award 2014 from Information MinisterI Received the UNESCO-BANGLADESH Journalism Award 2014 from Information Minister

ACHIEVEMENTS:

For my exclusive reporting with evident information on various national issues including Hefajat uprising in 2014, I was awarded with The UNESCO-BANGLADESH JOURNALISM AWARD.

I am writing on various Bengali blogs. Notable, among them is the large platform of citizen journalism blog.bdnews24.com. I received the Citizen Journalism Award-2016from this blog.

Novels :

My two books have already been published. One is novel, and the other is a one kind of Documentary. The documentary is about the death of 45 students in the same villege in an accident. The Documentary name is Mirsharai Tragedy. And the novel name isAarakan Theke Bangladesh. It is written about the Rohingya peoples, who were displaced from Myanmar. 

Social Activities:

In 2009, my father died without any treatment. His both of kidneys have damaged. But I did not have the little of money for his treatment. Then one day he was died in front of my eyes. That incident hurt me till now.

Now I try to contribute to the helpless people. I work with children deprived of benefits of society. Contributing to the welfare of the any kinds of helpless peoples.

I’m active with many social working. I'm active with Facebook, twitter, Instagram and any others Social sites. I always try to change the youth society. I also try to organize emerging youth. I am working to change society by utilizing social media and my working newspaper.

My one of the big hobbies circulating around the world. When I get the chance, I run away somewhere. And of-course share some new things in Google Maps. I'm Level 8 Local Guides of Google maps. 

Best wishes for everyone. Cheers! 

My journalism is with victims, underprivileged and helpless peopleMy journalism is with victims, underprivileged and helpless people

On Reporting (2).jpg

Joy
Level 6

Hi @HusanAzim

Excellent introduction and lovely photos ! 

I am impressed by your amazing content. 

My name is Thokchom DS from India. Hope you to see at global event Connect Live at San Francisco, if listed.

Best of Luck !

Regards,

Thokchom DS

Level 10

Hello @JoinalAbedin

Welcome to Local Guides community called Connect. It's nice to meet you here and thank you for introducing yourself.

Your story is an inspiration to me today. I love your contributions to humanity. You're a great person, sorry for your loss 😞 and keep up the good work you're doing.

If you are new on the Community, please read the Local Guides program rules and Local Guides community policyFirst, I'd recommend you to read this topic. It suggests the various ways to have fun and engage as a part of the community. Go through the helpful articles in theHelp Desk. Learn how to make your photo posts even more engaging here. Open the "Please read: Posting in" each board: General Discussion, Travel and AdviceLet's Meet-UpPhotos and DiscoveriesPhotographyMapping Your World , Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already. Interact and communicate freely with other Local Guides. Share your discoveries and experiences. Sure you can find very wonderful people and interesting information here. Please feel free to ask questions and engage with the Community.

Warm regards,

Alexander

Level 10

You're most welcome @WAEW and I feel very honored helping out here, so you can get along really fast. 

Level 6

Hi @JoinalAbedin

Amazing contribution ! Very informative. I heartily appreciate it.

Hope you to see at the global Connect Live event at San Francisco, if listed.

Best of Luck !

Regards,

Thokchom DS, India.

Level 7

Hi!

👌👌👌Nice introduction 👌👌👌

Helping hand is always beautiful

All the best...

Regards,

Bhavani.

Level 6

Hi @BHAVANI76

Truth is a burning flame. It always remains as truth. It will ever be remain as truth.

It is always omnipotent and omnipresent.

Good luck to all !

Best regards,,

Thokchom DS, indiI

Level 9

nice to meet you @WAEW :))))