ArielleM_'s post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Introduce Yourself — April 2018

Hi @Sabitajanu and welcome on Connect!

Thank for this lovely introduction! By the way if you have photos of some of these waterfalls, I'll be more than delighted to check them out, so feel free to share them in our Share Your Photos and Discoveries board. 🙂

Please note that I moved your post to a more appropriate thread.

See you soon.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 2

hello

hello how are you im ziad from amman jordan nice to meet you 

Connect Moderator

Re: Sokkampettai strprabu

Welcome to Local Guides @Strprabu there are lots of ways to contribute to Google Maps that help everyone around you

The best ways to contribute and get points are
* Add new places
* Add meaningful quality photos to places
* Edit places to update them to correct information.
* Review and rate places you’ve experienced and tell us about them
* Add photos to places you visit

Never review places you have not personally visited or used.
Good luck in your journey as a Local Guide.

There are loads of great tips in this forum Getting Started for how to get the most out of Connect.

If you haven't already consider introducing yourself on this post

Regards Paul

Level 6

Re: Introduce Yourself - May 2018

Hi

My dear

Guide Leaders of

Connect LIVE 2018 !

My name is Thokchom Dhanabir Singh. My Google Maps Local Guide Ranking is 6+. Professionally, I am a Social Worker and a former Indian Air Force Pilot.

My Connect Live Video Link :

https://youtu.be/SxPckt_wW9E

Why  I Guide Others ?  

I guide others to make them available correct and accurate information about the places, items and events which in turn helps them to save their valuable time, energy and money to reach their objectives and goals.

What I Love To Contribute On Google Maps ?  

I love to contribute about Places, Items and Events which is new and unknown to the peoples of the world through Google Maps because it will help them to get correct and accurate information to realise their set objectives and goals in lesser time, with less energy and money.

Why I Love To Attend Connect LIVE 2018 ?

I love to attend this year Connect Live 2018 event because

firstly, it is a lifetime golden opportunity to attend such a grand global event at San Francisco, California;

secondly, a rarely occured opportunity to react personally and physically with all global Local Guide Leaders from different backgrounds; 

thirdly, I want to learn new techniques and skills to guide peoples on Google Maps;

fourthly, I want to share my feedbacks which I have found from my local guide experiences so far which will help Google Maps to be at the better service of the global communities and 

fifthly, I want to work continiously to realize the vision of "One World One Family" along with the Global Local Guide Leaders who are attending this grand event of "Connect LIVE 2018" at San Francisco, California.

My Video as a Social Worker:

https://youtu.be/H35Mj6-HStE

Level 8

Re: So happy to be a local guides

@AdnanSami70

Happy to read about you...

All the best

Sanjay Patel

SANJAYKUMAR PATEL
Level 8

@SyahdanEdyMurad

Hi

Happy to read your post.

I am in Gujarat and Gujarati food is very popular in whole world.....Even our prime minister who is from Gujarat,when visited China recently the china president offered him Gujarati food,that very famous gujarati food i will offer you whenever you are visiting Gujarat.....

ApreciaAppyour feeling too to help as possible as you can...

Thanks 

Sanjay Patel...

SANJAYKUMAR PATEL
Level 8

@AdnanSami70

Thanks

SANJAYKUMAR PATEL
Level 8

NAME: Mahesh Kumar

I like to  share with people's my local knowledge about best shops,restaurants and tourist attraction.I lived in this city since 1986.I have knowledge regarding every corner of HISSAR.So I join LG Community.This is a very good initiative by GOOGLE.

IMG_20151128_115503.jpg

Thanks Google 

Level 8

@THOKCHOM

Definitely will meet.....

SANJAYKUMAR PATEL
Level 6

Hi @MdEmranulHoque

Thanks a lot my dear friend. You are also heartily welcome to the local guide community.

GOOD LUCK DEAR FRIEND !