ArielleM_'s post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself — May 2018

Hehehe @OSAMA! You got me at "Magandang Umaga" there! That's nice to know that you love our food! Thanks for the invite, too! Hoping....one day! 🙂 

Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself - May 2018

Hi @AnuradhaP You love photography, help people it's a nice idea. Good to see you
Level 10

Hello @Olufemi A really warm welcome here. Nice to see you.
Level 10

Hello @Chuksdevine, thanks for being part of local guide connect. A really warm welcome in the month of May.
Level 10

Thanks @Rezgar thanks for being part of local guide connect.support and keep brotherhood.good warm from me. A really warm welcome in the month of May.
Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself — May 2018

Hello @OSAMA Welcome back in may here. You are a local guide icon. thanks for being part of local guide connect.support and keep brotherhood.good warm from me. The article is really amazing
Level 10

Hi @NirmalTeja Welcome here. Thanks for sharing your info.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Assalam-O-Alaikum

Name: Ata Ur Rehman 

Love to explore the world, happy to add/edit places and excited to learn and share with other Local Guides on Local Guides Connect

Have a look at Introduction Myself and My Experience with Local Guides here

Regards 

@Anonymous

Level 10

Hai Local Guides wherever you are

I have been a Local Guide for until now, I am eager to continue to help friends who have a small business to continue to grow with facilities google maps

Maybe this is a bit of info from me:

I am Mukroni

Living in Jakarta, Indonesia

Why I'm a Local Guide: I have a small food stall, and often discuss with other small business communities how to improve our small food business

In the area of Jadebotabek, Indonesia area namely Jakarta, Depok, Bogor, Tangerang and Bekasi, places around the Capital of Indonesia, many small food stalls and I often hang out there.

I often think how I can help  small food stalls business of  my freinds and others

And I really be helped with the google maps facility that is by tagging, adding photos, rating and review their business, so I can easily help their business in the field of small food stalls

With google maps and local guide facilities I can help them quickly and precisely without difficulty even with increasing numbers

Thanks google maps, thanks local guides to improve your work to be useful for others

Level 9

Hi @LizRodriguez,

A warm welcome to the LG Connect. Thanks for sharing the post. Do contributing. Do amazing.

Regards

Ravindranath Sawane

India