cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Introduce Yourself - May 2017

1. Name: Özgür
  2. Location: Istanbul, Turkey
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love to help people so I am devoted myself to fix all entries near my hometown 🙂
  4. I love to share: Photos of the places. Especially 360 degree ones.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I use Google Maps all the time. After a while I saw wrong entries about locations. I decided to fix them all.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I am actually a techie, geek and video games lover.
Level 9

Hello @OSAMA, I love this sweetly presented introduction. It great

It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
Level 4

@OSAMA that's good to hear nice to meet you too 🙂

Level 9

Level 9

Level 7

1. Name: SUDEV SANKER
  2. Location: KERALA , INDIA
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I can explore , have fun, meet other friends all over the world and be a human to share and support "We All Are Family (VASUDHAYVA KUDUMBAKAM  in sanskrit )"
  4. How did I hear about Local Guides: Just when i know more about GOOGLE  then i knew about the local guide programme in Google Maps 
  5. Fun Fact About Me: I love to be a friend to all .. to help each other as i can and i LOVE MY CULTURE "As  a INDIAN " 

Thanks @GusMoreira to create a discussion to tell about yourself .. And  happy to know you and all other in our community ...

THANK YOU ALL .. Helping Others .. 

Level 9

Hai @GusMoreira, saya izin untuk membagikan ulang post ini dalam bentuk link ya. Untuk saya bagikan teman-teman local guide Indonesia yang belum berkenalan di posting ini.

Dan sebelumnya​ saya sudah melakukan perkenalan di posting sebelumnya.

Salam,

Sadeli Zanikhan

Muhammad Sadeli | Pekanbaru | Riau Indonesia
Level 9

Level 9

We all are family @SUDEV_SANKER

Welcome 

Level 7

Hello World Post’s

About Chitagong, Bangladesh,

Name: Helal

What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love the beautiful place that I  want meet people from all over the world  who want to meet with us and make a lot of friends!

I love to share: Amazing place, adventure I love photography so wherever I go I try to shoot nice pictures to post them on Google Maps and share with local guide friends.

How did I hear about Local Guides: After a sometime working with Map Maker, add new place, reviews I saw this amazing group of people who share the same passion as I do.  And joint us friend.

Fun Fact about Me: I love to discover home made foods, local foods enjoys with friends, sing, everywhere I go and also love to trips. 

every year lots of friends & peoples trip in Chittagong,Bangladesh # Cox's bazar etc.