GusMoreira's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself - May 2017

Hello @Ajayg-IN Gupta

Welcome to Local Guides Connect. Those two pics looking nice. Malaysia and London i suppose it is. Am I right? 🙂

Cheers

Level 8

Hello @RogerL Li

Welcome to Local Guides Connect. Great photos.

Cheers

Level 8

Hello @PedroA Pedro

Welcome to Local Guides Connect. I love the name Pedro as Chelsea Winger Pedro is one of my favourite player. 🙂 

Cheers

Level 4

Name: Xochilt Gonzalez-Salinas

What do I love about being a Local Guide: Not sure yet, I just started yesterday. But this seems pretty fun.

I love to share: Food. I don't really like posting pictures of myself, but my hobby is trying new foods and going to new places.

How did I hear about Local Guides: Just kinda popped up on my phone yesterday afternoon as I was eating a crepe. I thought, why not and started.

Fun Fact About Me: I'm level 4 for now. I have great visual memory in that I can remember small details about places I've visited years ago. When I'm at home I'm quite lazy. I tend to speed through hobbies real quick without lingering for too long. My current goal is to earn level 5 by the end of this week, if not tomorrow.

Level 10

@AnilG Is he only sending birthday wishes to selected people?

Level 10

@XochiltGS Welcome to Local Guides Connect. We would love to see a photo of yours.

Level 10

@SUDEV_SANKER Nice intro but your portrait is missing.

Level 10

@HelalU1 Welcome to Local Guides Connect. I would love to see some beautiful photos taken by you in the connect and your photo.

Level 10

@ufoozgur Can you share some lovely photos of your area in Local Guides Connect and one photo of yours.

Level 9

Hi @FunnyJ welcome to Local Guide Connect 🙂