Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

Hi

Am Erik from Ivory Coast, how are you? 

Level 9

Re: Let's Get Together

better if you not share your phone number.  dan kalau group tiap kota setahu saya sudah punya group masing2 mas

Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself - March 2018

Introduce Yourself - February 2018
  1. Name: Amanda
  2. Location: Indonesia but will moving soon to Holland next Augusy
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I can share all the places, food, city and countries were I been, and can help people to find a cafe/places.
  4. Fun Fact about me: an old soul, love reading and travel.
Level 7

Hello, hello 

I'll start...

1. Name: Alankar 
  2. Location: Gurgaon, India 
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: Sharing my explorations with the world, and I really try hard to make my updates help other people. 
  4. My favorite thing to explore: When I look back at my past year of travels, I have to say that I enjoyed most, exploring Goa, India and at my first visit to I found that I have immense love for beaches and exploring it. 
  5. Fun Fact about me: I love doing conversations where most of the time I make fun of myself. 

Want to learn how to unlearn being unproductiveWant to learn how to unlearn being unproductive

Thanks

Level 5

my name is Desh

Location am from Kenya precisely nanyuki.

I love being a local guide for I have passion for helping others. achieve their dreams, when I learn they are happy I also feel happy.  

my favorite things to explore is nature through hotels. areas explored are masaai mara game reserve through keekorok lodge,samburu game reserve through samburu lodge and larsens luxury camp aberdares national park through outspan & treetops, amboseri national reserve through altukai lodge,coast region through the following hotels nyali beach hotel, indian ocean beach club, sun Africa beach hotel, lake naivasha and hellsgate national park through lake naivasha country club and marina hotel, in nanyuki I love maiyani resort due to its beautiful panorama

Connect Moderator

Hi,  I will introduce myself here.

1. Name: Nunung Afuah
  2. Location: Blitar, Indonesia 
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: Sharing my discoveries, meeting a new friend, exchange some cultural differences, and getting connection to people I've never imagined before. 
  4. My favorite thing to explore: I love to explore new places by solo traveling using Google Maps as my main tools to seek the navigation to those new places. That's why I love being a Local Guide! 
  5. Fun Fact about me: I love go to the beach but I'm afraid of ocean! I mean that water! LOL. 

Here's my last picture! 

Me and Budiono (Surabaya Local Guides)Me and Budiono (Surabaya Local Guides)

Regards,  

Indonesia Local Guides
Level 7

The Himalayas

1. Name: Vikram
  2. Location: Nainital(Uttarakhand, India)
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: Traveling & tourism is justified when you able to communicate & share the experiences to the world around. Local guide, provide a wonderful platform to do the same. 
  4. My favorite thing to explore: Himalayas, it's geo-diversity & biodiversity, what triggers me at the first hand. Being a mountaineer, mountains infuse me with the spirit of travel. Mother nature in general is the magnetic force which pulls me every time. The other aspects of my travel is to merge in unique culture and heritage.
  5. Fact about me: If you are untrusted in outdoors and adventure in specific, I am more than happy to share what I gained in past years of my outdoor experience.
Level 9

Re: From The Land Of Smile! Wink

@TabbyAli nice to know you, Please join Pakistan Local Guides G+ Community &  Pakistan Local Guides Whatsapp Group 

Thanks brother @OSAMA you & @AkmalB has always supported our community 🙂

Level 9

Re: From The Land Of Smile! Wink

1. Name: Syed Haseeb Ur Raza
  2. Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (Since 2008)
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I've been a google user since late 90's & always wanted to find out the best way to share my knowledge with the world & being a local guide I found my way which gives me an additional reason to travel around, gather & share the first hand knowledge with the world. 
  4. I love to share: Share photographs via maps is something I really love about, also the new option of  wheelchair-accessibility information is something I really love to contribute in.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: While looking for ways to add a business of my father I found the other ways to use maps as a contributor which eventually leads me to this platform.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I'm the biggest dessert addict you'll ever meet 😄 & I love to listen music with a very loud volume whenever I'm alone at home or travelling.With Carl, Restoran Al Safadi during Dubai MeetupWith Carl, Restoran Al Safadi during Dubai Meetup

Do have a look at above attached video 🙂

@TraciC                 

for creating another wonderful introduction thread. Thanks 🙂

Level 1

White desert

4EBCB58B-46B3-4D33-A3F7-8377E623E03D.jpeg

21C439CD-147B-444D-A6EB-718CE604F4A6.jpeg