TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Introducing myself

Hello Everyone,

I am Thuvaragan Ratnavelone & I'm from Colombo, Sri Lanka. Now, I'm an undergraduate at University of Colombo.Also, I'm a committee member of  AIESEC of Colombo Central. I'm glad to be a member of Sri Lanka google local guide team. I'm a level 4 Google Local Guide at present.IMG_20180328_174804.pngScreenshot_2018-03-25-22-43-50.pngScreenshot_2018-03-25-22-45-36.pngScreenshot_2018-03-25-22-46-55.png

Level 2

新鮮人

1358499637-1636757119_n.jpg

Level 2

Re: Greetings!

@OSAMA, tks, nice to being friend! 🙂

Level 9

Re: Greetings!

Its my honour @Đan_Phượng :-)))

Feel free to mention me in any post you make or on any of my posts :-)))

Keep it up 😊👍

Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself - March 2018

heeey @MadaJurado nice to meet you :)))

kind of you to help people in your community :))

have a wondeful day 

Osama 

JORDAN

Level 3

Gujjar

Waqar GujjarWaqar Gujjar

[Personal info removed]

Former Google Contributor

Re: 新鮮人

Hi @tina588,

Welcome to the Local Guides community and sorry for replying in English!

Since you are new, why don't you edit your post and share a bit about yourself as an addition to your wonderful picture. I'm sure that the community will be thrilled to learn a bit more about you.

Feel free to take a look at the tips below, so that you can make the best use of your time here:

Just so you know I have moved your post to the Introduction thread.

Regards,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Re: Gujjar

Hey @gujjarwaqar307,

Welcome to Connect.

Please note that I moved your topic to the Introduce Yourself topic - March.

Your personal information was removed from this post. We do not encourage Local Guides to share private information publicly on Connect in order to protect yours and other users' privacy and safety. Please take a moment to review our community policy and check these useful tips on using this community before posting.

Since you are new to the Community, please take the time to read the below:

• First, I'd recommend you to read this topic. It suggests the various ways to have fun and engage as a part of the community.
  • To make the most of your experience here, you can take a look at the posts in the Help Desk.
  • Learn how to make your photo posts even more engaging here.
  • Last but not least please feel free to Introduce Yourself - March 2018

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 8

INTRODUCE YOURSELF

1.Name:Yogesh Goyal ✌️✌️

2.Loaction:Hyderabad,India 🇮🇳

3.What I love about being a Local Guide:Sharing the photos and videos I take. And I get informed about the new place that are opend in the city.I get lot of encouragement my seeing my views (4million).I get jelous by seeing others views that are much more than me ,so I comtricont as much as I can.

4.My favorite thing to explore:I like to travel around my city and explore the places as many as I can. (I love being a local guide)

5.Fun Fact about me:I’ve been contributing on Google Maps since 2017.I am a foodie and I also love to cook 

Level 5

Name: Sunil C Thomas

What I love about being a Local Guide: Sharing my experience and observation around the world, 

My favorite thing to explore: I like to promote paperless system wherever is posssible