TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself - March 2018

Hello,  everyone!

Please let me introduce myself to our community.

I'll start...

1. Name: Marco
  2. Location: Italy (City called Verese north to Milano)
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: Sharing my knoledge and explorations with this amazing world, to help people to make better decisions and honestly, because I love to share and lear from all of you both in Google Maps and here in Connect about the world I would like to see!
  4. My favorite thing to explore: I have to say that the key themes are mainly focused to Italy historical heritage, art and enogastronomy culture, as well as places where I can have a really beautiful view of the area I’m visiting.
  5. Fun Fact about me: I’ve been writing reviews since early days on Google Maps.
Marco Massi
Level 7

Nice to virtually meet you, @Raphael-Mahumane

Level 9

thank you ! 🙂

Marco Massi
Connect Moderator

I actually have been on Connect for a while but never got around to introducing myself.

Name: Jesica

What I love about being a Local Guide: How everything you do, no matter how small it is or how little effort you put in it, can help someone. For example, you can help someone choose the right restaurant by uploading photos, save people time by editing wrong information and make more of a positive impact on someone's day, or life, just by saying whether the place is accesible or has vegetarian options and I'm sure that there will be more ways to contribute over time.

My favorite thing to explore: I like learning about different cultures, the more different they are from mine the more I am interested in them. I particulary like trying their traditional foods but I also enjoy learning the history of their traditions.

Fun Fact about me: I love Canada and want to move there when I graduate, even though I have never been there. I also want to travel to Australia, but it's too hot and full of insects for me to consider moving there ☺.At the Iguazu Falls, completely wet even though I had put on my waterproof poncho.At the Iguazu Falls, completely wet even though I had put on my waterproof poncho.

Level 6

Ok

Level 5

Awesome work done...keep up

Level 7

Halo @Jesi nice pict.

Welcome cute 🙂

Level 6

Muito bom, @Jesi gostei de sua introdução, bela foto da tripla fronteira nas cataratas, é um lugar que ainda vou conhecer.

Desejo muito sucesso em seus estudos.

Até breve.

Servidor Público
Level 4

Hi..! 

Im Maria (a.k.a. Keny) a digital artist from Guadalajara, Mexico.🇲🇽

I’ll be glad to help you with some local guidance and Mexican slang :)) 

I live pretty close to some of the coolest beaches in Mexico and like 45min from Tequila. 

I’ll be moving to Russia soon so you better take advantage while I’m still here)) 

Twitter  Telegram

Level 7

Hi @TraciC thanks for your introduction. I'm new to this connect platform, even though I'm currently level 6. So here goes hope I'm posting publicly have no idea.

1.Name: Liz

2.Location: Coffs Harbour NSW Australia

3.What I love about being a guide: 

I love helping people discover different places to visit. I love experiencing different coffee shops and want others to enjoy it too. I also like correcting mistakes on Google maps.

4.Favourite thing to explore:  cafes, restaurants, fun activities for kids anything really wherever I go.

5. Fun facts about me. I don't like taking photos of myself. I always have a camera with me.