Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself - June 2017

Level 10

Level 10

Re: Hello!

What a tattoo all over your body @warens. Its awesome.

Welcome to LG connect. Happy to see you here.

Happy mapping

@warens wrote:

jdzia.jpg

Level 10

Welcome to LG family @KarinsInsightsYYC. Your presence here is a great addition for us.

See you around the different forums of localguideconnect.

Happy mapping

@KarinsInsightsYYC wrote:

Hi, I'm Karin 😄
IMG_0160.JPG

Level 7

To start with I did not know there was something like introduce yourself so I am kind of late to be introducing myself but when I visited local guide page without logging in I saw a thread which said Introduce yourself so here I am: 

1. Name: Amit  
  2. Location: Kathmandu
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love the fact that I can contribute to refining information about my area without actually being hired by anyone. And also to make my surroundings well known to all people out there. Thank you Google for providing me with this opportunity. 
  4. I love to share: so that people have the correct or in other word authentic information. 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I was trying to search for place on Google Maps and couldn't find it so I marked the place myself though I didn't know about this local guide page I was just randomly sorting the missing info and checking facts of the places around my area. There was few months gap after that  until few days back I had some office work to verify but could not find the place I searched the area for about an hour on my bike asking random people for clues to the location and finally I was able to locate the place. And when I saw the building it was such a relief as I was close to deadline time for that day and the next day was a public holiday. So I clicked snaps from my mobile device. And once home I updated the information about the place along with the photos. Then suddenly it said I was level 4 then I came across local guide page from the learn more about points page. 
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love to travel and know people around me whenever possible. I am a kind of moody person so when I am in a happy mood I can start a conversation with almost anyone. I also love photography. 
Level 10

Level 7

Level 10

Its good to see you hare @Jnjoe. But you missed to upload your photo.

Thanks for being a part of LG family.

Happy mapping

@Jnjoe wrote:

To start with I did not know there was something like introduce yourself so I am kind of late to be introducing myself but when I visited local guide page without logging in I saw a thread which said Introduce yourself so here I am: 

1. Name: Amit  
  2. Location: Kathmandu
Level 7

Level 10

Welcome to LG family @Jagazul (Jamie). We are glad that you are here.

I wish to see the lovely creature behind you in your photo to be featured in this post. Please introduce it there.

Also I like your beard. So I invite you to join the group of beardos in LG connect.

Happy mapping

@Jagazul wrote:

Hi everyone, am Jaime (like James) from Chili, aka Jagazul.  

IMG_0719.JPG