YanniY's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself - June 2017

@U-royFelixA I'd love that! I'll follow you back. 🙂  Google search of my name will come up with many of my accounts but I'll Private message you the links for your ease.

Later tonight I'll have an ACTUAL online portfolio. I've been procrastinating that for a few years... 😖  No choice but to do it now. Too many clients to keep mailing things! 

Level 7

I'm wonderful thank you for asking!  It's a beautiful day here today and a wonderful way to head into the weekend!  I'm excited to get outside with my children this weekend!

How are you?

Level 9

@River_Wilde

We encourage you to engage and communicate with other members;)

But can you please remove your personal information and use private messages for sharing personal information 😊

Level 7

Done and done! Won't happen again! *climbs in the box of shame*

Level 10

@River_Wilde Creating a portfolio will be a very great idea. I'll be waiting for the private mail. 👍

Level 3

Hi everyone, am Jaime (like James) from Chili, aka Jagazul. 

I like to be an Local Guide due I like to travel, but a'm not a flying tourist, I like to ride for ground new spaces, new scenaries, experiences and people, and the skies...  oh yes... what a skies,  some people think sky is the same for every person in the world...  lies!!!   Skies are woderfully unics in every location!

I love to share every amazing view, every funny site for all people can feel same I am feelling.

I hear about Local Guide due taking spherics pics, I like take 360° pictures and Local Guides make this easy.

I love animals and water. Soem friends call me Acuaman, don mater temperature, well... some hot water make me begin red like a crab, y like the cold water, lakes, sea, falls, thermals or rivers.

IMG_0719.JPGcascada10208080810449616_4367818791188832212_n.jpgBaltinche5.jpg

@YanniY wrote:

As "Introduce Yourself" threads get quite long, we start new ones regularly and lock the old ones. Be sure to check the old threads to see who already joined and where they are from (simply search "Introduce Yourself"). If you're new, please use this thread to post your "I'm new" or "Hello world" posts. We will move any posts we find into here to keep the site organized.

Hi everyone! Welcome to Local Guides Connect. Please take a moment to introduce yourself to the community.

To start, let me introduce myself: 

1. Name: Yanni (not the musician)
  2. Location: Singapore
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: A single contribution from a Local Guide on Google Maps can help users around the world make informed decisions that could result in a wonderful experience. Amazing!
  4. I love to share: I love to share photos so that other Local Guides can see the world through my eyes.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I was sharing a review of a place on Google Maps and was prompted to join Local Guides.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love photography and hoped that I could be a nature photographer next time. That’s me truffle hunting in Western Australia!

truffle hunting.jpg

Your turn next!

Level 7

Hi Jagazul,

welcome to Local Guide Connect (LGC).  Your photos are spectacular, thank you for sharing them.

Here is one of mine, enjoy!

IMG_0016.JPG

IMG_0011.JPG

Level 10

Hello @Jagazul Its greaybto have you here. To be sincere with I love Singapore with a passion. I use to work with Standard Chartered Bank and we a very massive branch in Singapore. 

Another thing that captivates me in Singapore is the amazing and imposing high-rising structures. It will be fun to visit since I have a local guide there now. 😄

Welcome to the LG Connect. Cheers 

Level 10

Welcome to LG family  @Ronnel.

Level 10

Welcome to connect family @FARZAT GROUP FORD. Stay connected.

@FARZAT GROUP FORD wrote:
Hello Yanniy
This is Mudar Farzat from Egypt.
Pleasure meeting you dear....