YanniY's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Introduce Yourself - June 2017

•  Name: Suraj kumar shrivastava
  • What do I love about being a Local Guide: Sharing my information to let open wide view to people around me, actually i love to show reality. Want to avoid diversion, Because maps can actually help anyone at any place.
  • I love to share:  Food photos, new places, new shop's pics  and my view on particular about places.
  • How did I hear about Local Guides:  I was on my routine review and saw my points are increasing, then eventually I joined this place 🙂
  • Fun Fact About Me: I love to explore place, foods, adventure . 

Suraj
Level 10

Hello @FabioGreatness How is England today? My regards to the Queen. It's a pleasure to have you on LG Connect 👍

Level 9

Welcome to the food lovers club @suraj21193

👍😁👍

Level 10

Hello @PiersonD How is Pune toady. It's a pleasure to have on board. 👍

Level 6

Hey buddy @OSAMA,

@OSAMA wrote:

Welcome to the food lovers club @suraj21193

👍😁👍

I just saw your post, Regarding introduction . And a bit amazed that You're amazing, exactly enjoying . Nice to be in connection. I will watch your explore and kudos yours. great work .

Suraj
Level 10

@suraj21193 Welcome to Local Guides Connect bro. Eagerly waiting for your contributions.

Keep contributing and maintain consistency.

Level 8

مرحبا بك وبكل أهلنا في المغرب.شفشاون الجميلة
المغرب بلد جميل ورائعكتب

MedRidaZ:

Level 8

Hi @suraj21193

welcome to the connect family my dear!!

Level 10

Hello @c_herrington2 Key West is rally colorful. I'll love to Florida soon. It's a pleasure to have you on LG Connect 👍

Level 9

Hello @c_herrington2

You have an incredible profile. I love it. Welcome to the family.

@c_herrington2 wrote:
  1. Hello everybody 😊 I'm very new and still being the hang of things, but I thought I'd stop by to introduce myself! 
  2. Name: CarleighFB_IMG_1497146518375.jpg

3. Location: Key West, FL (currently! I'm a rolling stone that's been moving states about every 2 years) FB_IMG_1497153049893.jpg

4. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love being a local guide because I love the impact it makes on so many people. Google maps has become a staple for just about every individual with a smartphone or computer. It's an honor to be able to contribute to such an amazing application.
  5. I love to share: I love sharing reviews about my favorite places in the area. Living in such a tourist attraction, I love being able to help contribute to visitors being able to eat at the best restaurants and visit the best attractions. I love adding my "local" secrets and discoveries to reviews, hoping that visitors will get to experience more than just the known typical tourist attractions. 
  6. How did I hear about Local Guides: I was casually using Google maps one day, and the opportunity presented itself after being asked to leave a review about a restaurant. It made me realize that it would be really fun to contributing my experiences at different places. 
  7. Fun Fact About Me: I've lived as far North as Michigan and as South as Key West. I have a Bengal and a Himalayan cat who both walk on leashes. I'm a Nursing Student with a passion for mental health and substance abuse.

Thanks for reading ☺️ here are some random photos taken during my time in the Florida Keys! 

1. There are two Coast Guard Cutters based in Key WestThere are two Coast Guard Cutters based in Key West

Key WestKey West

My bengal catMy bengal cat

Snapchat-603394268-02.jpeg

Bahia HondaBahia Honda

Bahia HondaBahia Honda

Key WestKey West

My Himalayan catMy Himalayan cat

Key WestKey West

My Himalayan catMy Himalayan cat

Bahia HondaBahia Honda

7 mile bridge7 mile bridge

It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.