YanniY's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Hello this is me

@Allinicole26 Welcome to Google Local Guides!  We look forward to seeing your contributions and local insights!

New WriterNew SolutionistGood FriendSuper Popular| 9 Badges so far! | My Connect Profile | My Contributions
Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself - June 2017

What a detail info @c_herrington2. You truly addressed the theme of the Introduction thread. Thanks for this.

Welcome to LG family. I want your cat to be featured in this post. So hope to see you there also.

Happy mapping!

@c_herrington2 wrote:
  1. Hello everybody 😊 I'm very new and still being the hang of things, but I thought I'd stop by to introduce myself! 
  2. Name: CarleighFB_IMG_1497146518375.jpg

Level 10

Re: Explore my world

Welcome to LG family Aadityadev.

Happy to see you hare. You can elaborate your intro in a given format at the front page.

Happy mapping! 🙂 @Scoutadi

@Scoutadi wrote:

My name is Adithyadev.s And I am a scout.And now I will help you to explore my world.

#Kerala

#Mokeri

#kozhikode

Level 10

Welcome to introduction thread @chigocoastain.

I hope you met the fellow LG from Nigeria i.e. my friend @HelloSamsonR

Thanks for nice intro. Happy mapping!

@chigocoastain wrote:
  1. Name: Bright 
  2. Location: Nigeria
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Helping people always locate places where ever they may need to be at the right time. Amazing!
  4. I love to share: I love to share New Locations around anywhere not on google map to further help others
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I was given an invite by google to be here
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love IT and Music15390991_1347654865245153_9087370780065078350_n.jpg15578752_1347654871911819_4450024583495002778_n.jpg

Level 10

Oh I will goggle about Ralph Lauren socks @ARiddex. hahaha

Welcome to LG family. Happy to see you here. If you wish then please ad your photo to the post also.

Happy mapping!

@ARiddex wrote:
  1. Name: Andy 
  2. Location: Bracknell, England
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: The fact that what I do can be seen anywhere in the world
  4. I love to share: I love to share photos and honest opinions of places I visit
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I was sent an email after leaving a review
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I only wear Ralph Lauren socks

Level 10

@BishowvijayaP I hope to meet him, not met him

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

Welcome to introduction thread @chigocoastain.

I hope you met the fellow LG from Nigeria i.e. my friend @HelloSamsonR

Thanks for nice intro. Happy mapping!

@chigocoastain wrote:
  1. Name: Bright 
  2. Location: Nigeria
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Helping people always locate places where ever they may need to be at the right time. Amazing!
  4. I love to share: I love to share New Locations around anywhere not on google map to further help others
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I was given an invite by google to be here
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love IT and Music15390991_1347654865245153_9087370780065078350_n.jpg15578752_1347654871911819_4450024583495002778_n.jpg

Level 10

First of all congratulations to you for being a young father @FabioGreatness. Wishing your baby a good health.

Welcome to LG family. Thanks for nice intro.

Happy mapping!

@FabioGreatness wrote:

Hello Local Guides,

Name: My name is Fabio

What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love the analytical side of being a LG and seeing the wide range of places I've visited across the UK and more. Dropping reviews, pictures and ratings is a great part of being an LG too.

I love to share: Pictures. Once I save for a phone with a better camera, I hope to one day join the Google Trusted Photographer.

How did I hear about Local Guides: Like most, I think I heard of it via email when I gave a business a review of their establishment. 

Fun Fact About Me: I'm a young father of one with hopes for more. Being a father is a feeling like no other.
facebook_1497260052185.jpg

Family is everything so I thank you for letting me join yours!

Fabio

Level 10

Re: Hello this is me

Hello @Allinicole26, happy to see you here.

.Welcome to Local Guides Connect community forum.

We wish you to Introduce Yourself - June 2017 thread.

Here are some tips for you to get started:

• "About Local Guides" section has some really good tips on how to interact with the community and the Local Guides users from all over the world. 
  • Search the community before posting, keep in mind that others may have asked your question because it might be answered already. Don’t worry if you don’t know how to use the forum, this thread will explain you how to do it, it’s really simple.
  • Use a descriptive title for your post to make it easier for people to know whether they should open it. 
  • Use 'Share Your Photos and Discoveries' section to share your beautiful photos with description.
  • Use the Location field to geotag your post to a specific place, but make sure it’s important to the content of the post, this way you will be able to get in touch with other Local Guides from your country or even better, around your area.
  • Use Google Local Guides forum to check any fellow Local Guide around you.
  • Don't share personal information on the forums, check out the private messaging option instead.
  • Checkout the terms & conditions about posting on LG forums.
  • Use this link to meet the Google moderators
  • You can supporting other fellow Local guides by kudoing in best comments and posts, tagging Local guides by using '@', and marking the best solution in your posts by clicking 'Accept as Solution'.

Thank you so much for being a part of our LG family.

Level 10

Welcome @chigocoastain Thank you  @BishowvijayaP

Level 6

Introduce myself - June 2017

To start, let me introduce myself:  Name: Ram Venkatesh  Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India What do I love about being a Local Guide: A  good contribution to the maps and the places may help thousands to get into the right place and selecting the right thing.  I feel proud and sense of satisfaction when I contribute as a Local Guide. I love to share: Obviously the photos,rating and reviews.  Judging something is so difficult today, so somebody,somewhere may take the right decision after seeing what I shared. How did I hear about Local Guides: I was sharing a review of a place on Google Maps and was prompted to join Local Guides. Fun Fact About Me: I love Music & Photography.  I wanted the people to see my part of world through my eyes.  Basically I am an Civil Engineer, construction is my business  I love my profession.  It gives me tones of self satisfaction.  Secondly I am an Musician by hobby.  I do play piano keyboard as an artist.  I'm teaching the piano keyboard for more than a decade.  I run a music school and teach music in weekends.  It's my pleasure to be here in the Local Guide Connect and meet all wonderful people like you all over the world.  Love you all........