YanniY's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself - June 2017

You are a great dad @Wouter.

You shouldn't have any trouble sitting still for more than 5 minutes since you have kids to play with them. hahaha

Welcome to LG familt. Happy to see you hare.

Happy mapping!

1. Me with kids.jpg

Level 9

Welcome to this wonderful Community @Wouter , I like your photo with your kids 🙂

Level 9

Welcome Welcome BBQ bro @mohammadrezaNa 🙂

Level 10

Welcome to LG family dear @mohammadrezaNa.

Best wishes to be a 'Google trusted photographer'.

Thanks for detailed info.

Happy mapping!

1. Name: Mohammad Reza Naseri (Behzad)
  2. Location: Tehran
  3. Untitled-1.jpg

Level 9

Welcome to the family @aandhika

Level 9

Welcome Welcome Welcome @River_Wilde

Level 10

Welcome to LG family @Jayaram bro.

We wish to see your introduction as in the format provided by Yanni (which you have mentioned in your post).

This is only a volunteering program. But you will be benefited from different schemes for which you have to stay connected with LG connect.

To see regular benefits at each level please check this link.

Happy to see you here. Happy mapping.

@Jayaram wrote:

Hi yanni , 

I am Jayaram from india. I am 22 year old boy. I wants to know about the cause of posting in the local guides. Does this gives any use in future or can we money from this?

@YanniY wrote:

As "Introduce Yourself" threads get quite long, we start new ones regularly and lock the old ones. Be sure to check the old threads to see who already joined and where they are from (simply search "Introduce Yourself"). If you're new, please use this thread to post your "I'm new" or "Hello world" posts. We will move any posts we find into here to keep the site organized.

Hi everyone! Welcome to Local Guides Connect. Please take a moment to introduce yourself to the community.

To start, let me introduce myself: 

1. Name: Yanni (not the musician)
  2. Location: Singapore
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: A single contribution from a Local Guide on Google Maps can help users around the world make informed decisions that could result in a wonderful experience. Amazing!
  4. I love to share: I love to share photos so that other Local Guides can see the world through my eyes.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I was sharing a review of a place on Google Maps and was prompted to join Local Guides.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love photography and hoped that I could be a nature photographer next time. That’s me truffle hunting in Western Australia!

truffle hunting.jpg

Your turn next!

Level 7

Wow Excelent.

Level 10

Re: Introduce myself

Hello @DavidTito watch this video by @AnuradhaP. This will solve your problem. 🙂

@You can use @ symbol to tag any LGs to notify them about your post. 🙂

Thank you.

@DavidTito wrote:

How can I get a flag like yours on my posts?

Level 2

Introduce myself-JUNE 2017

DSC01116.JPG