Did you mean: 
Level 1

Hi from Rajkot

SunilSunil

Level 8

Re: Hi from Rajkot

Hi @sunilmakavana

Please read : Posting on "Photography" board

• Photography board is to share your knowledge or learn how to improve your photography techniques and become a better photographer
    • Share your personal photos and stories of places that highlight the beauty in your city with Local Guides around the world to 'Share Your Photos & Discoveries."

I hope you'll take this advice and post your posts to relevant boards in future.

Nice photo. thanks for sharing.

Welcome to Local Guides Connect and I am very happy to meet you.

As this seems to be one of your first post in here, may I take this opportunity to give you some information about Local Guides Community Forum Connect:

• The Help Desk Check this section as lot of questions are answered here.

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Happy guiding - Badruddeen

Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself —July 2018

@NickRudd Warm welcome to local guides connect community. 

Level 10

@jonesndekia Warm welcome to local guides connect month of July 2018.

Level 2

Introduce Yourself - February 2018

Hallo....GFamily !! 

Doing this now for passion and but how can i find another local guides near by me ??

I am poor in English so u can correct my grammar also..haha !!

Level 8

Thank you for sharing! I also spend time at home often, due to health issues. I love seeing photos from other guides, and I try to add photos as often as possible. Your photography is stunning and I'm grateful for your contributions!

Level 4

prasadnandhu

Nenu lockal

prasadprasad

Former Google Contributor

Re: prasadnandhu

Hi @DURGAPRASADB,

Welcome to Connect and nice to meet you.

I'm moving your message to this month's Introduce Yourself topic. Feel free to share a bit more about yourself and get to know others.

You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

If you ever have questions or just want to learn more about the Local Guides program, you can visit the Help Desk or search the community to find what others have already shared.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

I'm new

Name: stone, know me when You know me.

What I love about being a Local Guide: i have no job

My favorite [place / thing / cuisine / other] to explore: anything i do not know

Fun fact about me: survived from high school, and then gaming 20 years whole day.

like game.
Former Google Contributor

Re: Introduce Yourself - February 2018

Hey @JPrathamesh,

Welcome to Connect.

Since you are new on the Community,

• First, I'd recommend you to read this topic. It suggests the various ways to have fun and engage as a part of the community.
  • To make the most of your experience here, you can take a look at the posts in the Help Desk.
  • Learn how to make your photo posts even more engaging here.

Please note that I have moved your topic here - Introduce Yourself - July 2018.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators