Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Introduce Yourself —July 2018

Nice place thanks you would like here20180927_191923.jpg

Level 9

Hi,

I am Md Nizamuddin from Bangalore, India. However, I was born and brought up in Channagriri it is a small town  where I was staying till 2013

I speak English and 3 other Indian languages, namely, Hindi, Kannada, Urdu and English

I am 25 years old.

By education, I am an engineer having completed By

B.Com, Completed in 2017

By profession, I am a Computer Hardware and Networking Engineer. 

I have been fond of using various application software and apps. Google Maps is one of my favourite apps.

I started using Google Maps extensively, when I shifted to Bangalore in 2013 Not only, I was new to Bangalore but  Had it not been for google maps, it would have been really difficult to move around in Bangalore, for me.

I was amazed by the detailing, depth and accuracy of Google Maps. The degree of amazement went really high, when I came to know that Google Maps in Bangalore were prepared literally by crowd-sourcing - pulling data from cars on roads, google local guides and map makers. 

That is why, I joined the Google Guides and started posting photographs and reviews. It is my way of giving back to Google Guide Community as well as to society at large. 

Help others to help yourself.! That is why, I keep posting about places of day to day interest and utility, like banks, hospitals, post offices, shops, temples, and of course

tourist places.

--- MD NIZAMUDDIN

Level 1

Level 5

Just wanted to share my experiences with the world.

Level 7

Hai....

aku punya nama:Muchsin

Lokasi:Indonesia

11026d13-a798-4e63-85bd-c054d4b048aa.jpg

Level 5

Hey 👋 You need any helo feel free to let me know

Level 5

Hello

I m Shilpa Gupta from Thane (Maharashtra). I was born nd brought up in near Kota (Rajasthan). I m 32 yrs old. I m housewife. I like to guide so gives me feel me good. I love to explore new places. 

Level 8

Welcome!

Level 8

Hi,

My Nick name is ChanBoss in I lived in Lahore, Pakistan as all you know it's the country of Great people with full of natural beauty & different cultures the history of Budda's & the history of Mughal's kings ,the northern areas specially the old Silk route of 400 years old & many more explorer by Google Map & I always help others & share my knowledge & give gental advice & Guaid line  to public ,some times I feel very happy when I saw my reviews by public  specially this sign 👍.

Thanks!

Chandboss