M ek muslim parvar s hu 

My dear friends my gao is very simple side of mewat 

Level 3

My First Local Guides post

My name is sari, I am Indonesian ☺️

Former Google Contributor

Re: Punhana

Hello @Abrarkhan,

Welcome to Connect! I'm moving your message to this month's Introduce Yourself topic where you can share a bit more about yourself and get to know other.

If you ever have questions or just want to learn more about the Local Guides program, you can visit the Help Desk or search the community to find what others have already shared.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Re: Introduction About Myself

Hi @AriSudarmaBali  

Warm welcome to Local Guides Connect Community.

• Go through the helpful articles in theHelp Desk. 
    • Interact and communicate freely with other Local Guides
    • Share your discoveries and experiences
    • Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already.

Best Regards 
      Rezgar
Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself —July 2018

Hi @ryandaneman89  

• Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already.

Best Regards 
      Rezgar
Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself —July 2018

Warm welcome to Local Guides Connect Community @eméricop
Thank you for sharing

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 10

Re: Punhana

Hi @Abrarkhan

Best Regards 
      Rezgar
Level 4

Agra local Guides

agrTajmahal.JPG

20180308030505_IMG_0121.JPG

20180310012527_IMG_0162.JPG

20180310233122_IMG_0428.JPG

20180325012308_IMG_1783.JPG

20180328031307_IMG_2273.JPG

Re: Agra local Guides

Hi @Agraguide,

Welcome to Connect and nice too meet you.

Since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic. You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

If you ever have questions or just want to learn more about the Local Guides program, you can visit the Help Desk or search the community to find what others have already shared.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: My First Local Guides post

Hi @Sari2,

Welcome to Connect and nice to meet you.

Since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic. You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!