Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

how to dip water

13600184_1725625211029341_4734588561542837322_n.jpg

Level 5

My First Local Guides post

Well this my first local guide post but it doesn't  seems like that because it feels like I am texting with a family. Yes,a family of millions of local guides "the Local Guides Community" . I am from a very small City in India where there are  many Virgin beaches and the beauty of the nature my motto is just to let you guys know about this unknown beauty in suburbs like Vasai located in Maharashtra, India. I will be posting pictures and  description about some beautiful pictures in Vasai.

Former Google Contributor

Re: how to dip water

Hey @husnain123,

Welcome to Connect! I'm moving your message to this month's Introduce Yourself topic. Feel free to share a bit about yourself and get to know others.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 6

Introduce Yourself —July 2018

Hello guyzz! Warm welcome to Local guides connect.

Now let me introduce myself!

1. Name: Ali Sajid
  2. Location: Bhikhi, City Sheikhupura
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Started my local guide journey once I got my first smartphone. What encouraged me to join this journey is: Why not share my visits and experiences with all others. This also helped me to visit new places and share the pics and reviews about them. My main intention to join local guides connect is to interact with other local guides and know their experiences. I love to help others. When the maps are improved it would make life easier for everyone. at Waris Shah Tombat Waris Shah TombIn Fort SheikhupuraIn Fort Sheikhupuraat Baoli jandiala sher khanat Baoli jandiala sher khanIn My OfficeIn My OfficeI used google map that made my life so easy and planning the travel became much simpler then what it conventionally was.
  4. My favorite [place / thing / cuisine / other] to explore: I suffer from wanderlust. I love exploring new places. Though always ready to try something new throughout my life. Being fond of travelling I am used to travel to many places  we used to carry printed maps that generally were not updated to a level that the entire travelling can be planned thereon. So if we plan to travel in those days, we have to look for local guides to help us for the travel.
  5. Fun fact about me: Typically I love to venture new places, I am the sort of guy who never stop exploring. I love to travel meet and make new friends and learn experience new cultures, traditions and wish I could travel all the time. 🙂I want to thank google maps for taking me in connect live. And lastly I want to say whatever happens, happens for the good. Keep faith.
Level 6

Introduce Yourself —July 2018

2. Location: Bhikhi, City Sheikhupura
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Started my local guide journey once I got my first smartphone. What encouraged me to join this journey is: Why not share my visits and experiences with all others. This also helped me to visit new places and share the pics and reviews about them. My main intention to join local guides connect is to interact with other local guides and know their experiences. I love to help others. When the maps are improved it would make life easier for everyone. 16473030_10210307579624305_4117517855426603126_n.jpgat Waris Shah TombIn Fort Sheikhupura16665124_10210307645985964_3343217493241821437_o.jpgat Baoli jandiala sher khanIn My OfficeI used google map that made my life so easy and planning the travel became much simpler then what it conventionally was.
  4. My favorite [place / thing / cuisine / other] to explore: I suffer from wanderlust. I love exploring new places. Though always ready to try something new throughout my life. Being fond of travelling I am used to travel to many places  we used to carry printed maps that generally were not updated to a level that the entire travelling can be planned thereon. So if we plan to travel in those days, we have to look for local guides to help us for the travel.
  5. Fun fact about me: Typically I love to venture new places, I am the sort of guy who never stop exploring. I love to travel meet and make new friends and learn experience new cultures, traditions and wish I could travel all the time. 🙂I want to thank google maps for taking me in connect live. And lastly I want to say whatever happens, happens for the good. Keep faith.
Level 6

Re: Introduce Yourself —July 2018

2. Location: Bhikhi, City Sheikhupura, Punjab, Pakistan
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Started my local guide journey once I got my first smartphone. What encouraged me to join this journey is: Why not share my visits and experiences with all others. This also helped me to visit new places and share the pics and reviews about them. My main intention to join local guides connect is to interact with other local guides and know their experiences. I love to help others. When the maps are improved it would make life easier for everyone. at Waris Shah Tombat Waris Shah Tomb
  4.  My favorite [place / thing / cuisine / other] to explore: I suffer from wanderlust. I love exploring new places. Though always ready to try something new throughout my life. Being fond of travelling I am used to travel to many places  we used to carry printed maps that generally were not updated to a level that the entire travelling can be planned thereon. So if we plan to travel in those days, we have to look for local guides to help us for the travel.
  5. Fun fact about me: Typically I love to venture new places, I am the sort of guy who never stop exploring. I love to travel meet and make new friends and learn experience new cultures, traditions and wish I could travel all the time.I want to thank google maps for taking me in connect live. And lastly I want to say whatever happens, happens for the good. Keep faith.
Level 8

Hallo @Ali-Sajid

Warm Welcome to Official Connect Local Guides Community

Before to start here are some useful information’s

First you can introduce yourself in current July 2018 thread (Each month a new one is started)

If you've a question, before to contribute on Connect maybe a Local Guide already asked and received answers.

• Then think to use Search Fieldto check (in the top right hand corner).
    • You can even use keywordsaccording to your request (As you will type Connect will show you several suggestions linked to words you enter).

Of course as Local Guide you have full access to all forums to share and contribute.

• Always choose the good forum to post in order to get best feedbacks.
    • Give a clear and complete title to your post if you want Local Guides to read it and reply!
    • To be in touch with a Local Guide simply mention him/herusing @+Username in your post in order to warn it -Connect will send her/him a notification- (Typing @ in your post will allow you to see all Local Guides who contributed to your post).
    • Never share personal information’s on Connect (think to use private message if needed).

As Local Guide you can also create a Google+ page to start a Local Guides Community in locality you stay in.

Practice does make perfect

and remember active involvement promotes learning: we learn by doing.

Now you're ready to fly 😉

Regards 

bdmafuz

Level 1

Introduction

Getting in this crowded  world, seeking through the pin hole, Developing a personality which people can't resist. See through me.

Level 8

Re: Introduction

Hallo @krishna_zack

Warm Welcome to Official Connect Local Guides Community

Before to start here are some useful information’s

First you can introduce yourself in current July 2018 thread (Each month a new one is started)

If you've a question, before to contribute on Connect maybe a Local Guide already asked and received answers.

• Then think to use Search Fieldto check (in the top right hand corner).
    • You can even use keywordsaccording to your request (As you will type Connect will show you several suggestions linked to words you enter).

Of course as Local Guide you have full access to all forums to share and contribute.

• Always choose the good forum to post in order to get best feedbacks.
    • Give a clear and complete title to your post if you want Local Guides to read it and reply!
    • To be in touch with a Local Guide simply mention him/herusing @+Username in your post in order to warn it -Connect will send her/him a notification- (Typing @ in your post will allow you to see all Local Guides who contributed to your post).
    • Never share personal information’s on Connect (think to use private message if needed).

As Local Guide you can also create a Google+ page to start a Local Guides Community in locality you stay in.

Practice does make perfect

and remember active involvement promotes learning: we learn by doing.

Now you're ready to fly 😉

Regards 

bdmafuz

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Ali-Sajid,

Thanks for introducing yourself! I'll move your message to the main Introduce Yourself topic where you can connect with other Local Guides like you.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!