Albry's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: My own history.

Hi @hanifmahmoud  

Warm welcome to Local Guides Connect Community.

• Go through the helpful articles in theHelp Desk. 
    • Interact and communicate freely with other Local Guides
    • Share your discoveries and experiences
    • Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already.

Best Regards 
      Rezgar
Level 1

Md Natun Sarker

Natun-p1.jpg

Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself —July 2018

Hello everyone,

1. Name: Jones Simon Jones Ndekia
  2. Location: Mwanza, Tanzania
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I always put myself into the shoes of guys who are shy like me to ask around for locations wherever they go and that is why I post pictures and write reviews so that they can understand exactly how they will get there and also what to expect
  4. My favorite [place / thing / cuisine / other] to explore: Honestly I love travelling around the globe and sharing pictures of wherever I go, whereeve i go, always love to explore this one food (chicken and egged fried rice) i could eat that all day long.
  5. Fun fact about me: I really don't if this is fun fact but I am a bean head 🙂
Level 8

Re: Md Natun Sarker

Hallo @052natun

Warm Welcome to Official Connect Local Guides Community

Before to start here are some useful information’s

First you can introduce yourself in current July 2018 thread (Each month a new one is started)

If you've a question, before to contribute on Connect maybe a Local Guide already asked and received answers.

• Then think to use Search Fieldto check (in the top right hand corner).
    • You can even use keywordsaccording to your request (As you will type Connect will show you several suggestions linked to words you enter).

Of course as Local Guide you have full access to all forums to share and contribute.

• Always choose the good forum to post in order to get best feedbacks.
    • Give a clear and complete title to your post if you want Local Guides to read it and reply!
    • To be in touch with a Local Guide simply mention him/herusing @+Username in your post in order to warn it -Connect will send her/him a notification- (Typing @ in your post will allow you to see all Local Guides who contributed to your post).
    • Never share personal information’s on Connect (think to use private message if needed).

As Local Guide you can also create a Google+ page to start a Local Guides Community in locality you stay in.

Practice does make perfect

and remember active involvement promotes learning: we learn by doing.

Now you're ready to fly 😉

Regards 

bdmafuz

Level 1

I am Dr Vlad, I live in London,UK but Voronezh, Russia is my home town and my my mom lives there. I willbe travelling to Turkey shortly and will be posting from there too. 

I firmly believe in world without boundaries and would love to deatroy myths and share my passion . I hope you fibd my posts useful. 

and the fun fact about me..... theaofm.org is my site. it takes a village....

Level 10

Hi @jonesndekia

Best Regards 
Rezgar

Level 10

Hi @DrVP

• Go through the helpful articles in the Help Desk. 
    • Interact and communicate freely with other Local Guides
    • Share your discoveries and experiences
    • Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already.

Best Regards 
      Rezgar
Level 3

Union

BakkaraIMG_20170326_143646.jpg

Former Google Contributor

Re: Union

Hi @Haracansas and welcome to Connect!

Do note that I am going to merge your post into the current introduction thread. Please read the first post in that thread and then edit your post to fit the format there. Feel free to share a bit about yourself as an addition to your great picture.

Thanks

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 3

I am sorry

Because this is first time i use LGC