cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself — June 2018

@VeryThai  เขียน:

Name: Supachoke Kerdprad (Supra)

Love shooting and be shooting!!Love shooting and be shooting!!

Mountain in the North of ThailandMountain in the North of Thailand

Travel in Thailand is worth money and timeTravel in Thailand is worth money and time

Love biking tooLove biking too

In JpIn Jp

Sun flower in KoratSun flower in Korat

What I love about being a Local Guide: I feel so happy to share useful information that I know in my country for visitors. I believe that everytime we share we will get as well.

My favorite [place / thing / cuisine / other] to explore: I travel a lot. If there is GPS in my body, you will see it's moving all the time in monitor. 

I like local things 

I like things that worth money not even its cheap or expensive

l like to try something new

Fun Fact about me: I used to sleep 30 hours continuously🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

ยินดีด้วยครับ

ช่วยกันเผยแพร่สิ่งสวยงามและดีๆของไทย ออกสู่สายตาชาว LGให้มากที่สุดตราบเท่าที่คุณมีแรงใจแรงกาย.

ผมก็จะทำเช่นเดี่ยวกับคุณ.LGของ อินเดีย อินโด มาเล ศรีลังกา บังคลาเทศ ญี่ปุ่น เขมร.พวกเค้าก็สนุกกับการประชาสัมพันธ์ประเทศเหมือนกัน

Level 2

tagalog

hello

Level 5

Hi!

I just would like to say hello to the local guide friends and others.

Former Google Contributor

Re: tagalog

Hi @jesselthon,

Welcome to Connect! I'm moving your message to this month's Introduce Yourself topic. Feel free to share a bit about yourself and get to know others.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Hi @Crisa1

Warm welcome to Local Guides Connect Community.

• Go through the helpful articles in theHelp Desk. 
    • Interact and communicate freely with other Local Guides
    • Share your discoveries and experiences
    • Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already.

Best Regards 
      Rezgar
Level 10

Hi @VeryThai

• Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already.

Best Regards 
      Rezgar
Level 10

Re: tagalog

Hi @jesselthon

Best Regards 
      Rezgar
Level 10

Re: Hi!

Hi @Zaannyy
Welcome to Google connect and maps.
This is the world local guide family.
Before starting this passionate adventure, I advise you to read the 5 core values of connect  Introduce yourself to the community Here
for a good understanding of the program read this Link for maps and    Using local guide connect   to get an easy way to understand connect.
See you 

Level 8

Re: Hi!

Hello .. pls give us a brief introduction. 

I am Dip from India.

Welcome to Google local guides connect forum.

Level 6

Hi, I am Clement Cabral, Research Scholar, Department of Management Studies, Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, Uttarakhand, India. My area of research interest is sustainable tourism activities conducted by business organisation in Indian context. My native place is Kochi, Kerala. The best part that I like to contribute as a local guide is that, the information that we share through Google Maps helps a lot of people to take better decision while travelling, reduce cost and reach destination without any hiccups. Travelling is my hobby and as per my view, the best tourist destination  is Fort Kochi, a heritage city located besides Arabian sea.