Re: Introduce Yourself - July 2017

Hii @AjitW 

What a beautiful photos

Thanks for introduce Yourself

Keep Contributing to Google Maps.

Level 8

Hii @Csaba

Thanks for floating in top of Group Discussion.

@Gaieus wrote:

Hi @F-Rathore, nice to see you around. I was about to create this new thread myself but you spared me so I made it a sticky one (floating atop). Also merged @ZhasaPuspaNingrum's post in here (also welcome)

Level 8

Thanks for your wishes @Ravi_Kiran,  Happy new month to you mate !!

Level 8

Hii Everyone here is my small introduction

1. Name: Umashankar
  2. Location:  Brahmapur,Odisha,India
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love to giving right information to Google Maps that can help Millions of people . I love to correction existing wrong Information to new right information.
  4. I love to share: I love to add and edit places.Because every place has a Information to correction existing data,So i enjoy in edit places,I am also love to Add Photos.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: One day i start traveling a place but the place i don't know where is this,Then i search on Google Maps & found it, Maps show me a Pop-up join as a Local Guide so i Join this amazing Community of people's around the Globe
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love to discover new places,I am a Explorer. Thanks Google Maps for Giving an opportunity to share my thoughts.UmashankarUmashankar

Keep Contributing to Google Maps.

Level 10

Level 10

Re: Introduce

Level 8

Where you live in Mumbai @AjitW ?

I love to Meet You

Level 10

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

Dear @Csaba its a nice trend initiated by you.

I always saw the introduction thread made by moderators only...

Well, @BishowvijayaP, to be honest, it was just very comfortable to do it this way... I have been wading through my regular, daily routine checking of new posts (and deleting spam from the public view) when I came across Zhasa's post and thought that I should merge it with the "great" introductory thread when I realized there is none for July but when I wanted to start one, I noticed that @F-Rathore has already started one. As it seemed to fit the usual format, I was relieved that I do not need to work on it so my decision was merely laziness. 🙂